Legnum concept w-evo front

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
That has been floating around for ages. It is a Lancer front on a BMW 5 Series Wagon Body.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
I think it looks rather ugly... *hides*

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
IMO Tom's car doesn't show it that well.

I'm waiting to see someone do a proper EVO X conversion on a FL, lights and all. I think I could work well, would be plenty of coin though....

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
That has been floating around for ages. It is a Lancer front on a BMW 5 Series Wagon Body.
Just to be pedantic, that's not a 5 series rear. It was a theory floating around at the time, but side-by-side comparison show the lines are quite different to the beemer.

Whoever did that drawing extended the lines from the lancer and added a tailgate, they did it pretty much from scratch and to an extremely high standard. Remember this was before the lancer hatch was announced, so no one even knew about that. If I remember correctly this showed up on a Russian website first. It wouldn't be at all surprising to hear that this was indeed a mockup by a Mitsubishi employee as part of their product planning, especially considering the use of the lancer-style front on the Outlander.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I kind of hope they do re-release the legnum.... but then again it will got friggin 60-80k if they do and that will make me sad :(

wosbwm

Crunching Gears
First Name
Wayne
Drive
legnum VR4 Type S, Challenger LS, Magna Wagon, Mercedes E Class, XE Fairmont Wagon S-Pac, Renault Megane
If they bought the Leggie back again I will be writing a check out, that's a very HOT looking car. I just hope they don't give to many of their cars the lancer front, I feel that will take away there unique appear.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
i think quinton is making up molds to do this to his legnum

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Um, did anyone else notice the photo titled "Wet & Sexy" positioned two above the mock-up Legnum?

wordpressjune2009.jpg

Yep, that's Steve's "BLKVR4" and Loki peek-a-boo-ing behind at one of our wash meets from two years ago in Jan 2008!

Top Bottom