Legnum concept w-evo front

G

Unregistered
BTW i am doing it.. i have the genuine EVO X parts in the shop.. youv all seen the pictures of my concept drawing.. just got to chop the front off and weld the new 1 on,and fuse them together..

Jimmy_EC5W

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
1998 Pearl White Legnum, Atlas Grey VN SS
So has anyone decided to write to Mitsubishi to get the Legnum re-developed? Im sure a few other signatures would also come in handy!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
IMO Tom's car doesn't show it that well.

I'm waiting to see someone do a proper EVO X conversion on a FL, lights and all. I think I could work well, would be plenty of coin though....

Im in the process of doing it now myself, few weeks away though

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
The foggies on toms current bumper are upside down to fit and i think this takes the appeal away as the lines on the car and bumper dont correspond with them installed this way to well, its currently being redeveloped and the fog lights will be installed the correct away around the same as the FL bumper, I originally was trying to track down some second hand EVO X foglights so that it would be a perfect fit but the bumper had already started getting modified to fit the legnum foggies in so now i Have no choice but to use the Legnum ones, also it was hard to find the EVO X type foglights and the ones i did find were really expensive :( all will be revealed in a few weeks, im sure we will both have pics to post up here :D

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Do it like me....buy Diamond Technik fog light covers! They suit the Cibies for a start... can't wait to see the final result with proper carbon fibre sections... stuff 3M replica stickers ^^

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
Im probably gonna get the Technik fog light covers once ive sorted out the AYC, CLutch and big service, just need cibies to match.............they do make the EVO X front bumper look much better over standard headlights IMO

LDundon

Violent Violet
Lifetime Member
First Name
Lindsay
Drive
Pearl White 1998 PFL Legnum
I know this is a really old thread! But am looking for some of the Diamond Technik fog light covers. Just wondering if anyone knows where to get them??

LDundon

Violent Violet
Lifetime Member
First Name
Lindsay
Drive
It won't let me put them in the kart on that website... :(

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
dont think d-technik sells the fog lamp cover anymore.. you see one on ebay, i reckon go grab it :)

LDundon

Violent Violet
Lifetime Member
First Name
Lindsay
Drive
Sister is going to Japan next year! Might get her to get me some stuff. Also one of my mates has them on his Legnum. We're thinking about coping them.

Top Bottom