Legnum/Galant - Spotted in the movies!

G

Unregistered
maybe its cos i live south of the river but ive yet to see another vr4 (besides mine :) ) and i have to drive to the city everyday :p

G

Unregistered
i actually saw that above mentioned documentary, and the legnum in serious crash unit as well

G

Unregistered
I saw the legnum in serious crash unit aswell. There is a silver galant at the start of 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS with two girls sitting on the bonnet. It's just before the first drag race. Also spotted another legnum. Go to www.volvocars.com.au look at the volvo xc70 and click on design. Then click on the back of the car and watch the rear park camera video. And whats the car it's backing next to. A series 1 vr4 legnum, missing the centre section in it's bumper. Thats what you get when you don't have a life like me and you spend too much time looking at car websites, lol.

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
I saw the legnum in serious crash unit aswell. There is a silver galant at the start of 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS with two girls sitting on the bonnet. It's just before the first drag race. Also spotted another legnum. Go to www.volvocars.com.au look at the volvo xc70 and click on design. Then click on the back of the car and watch the rear park camera video. And whats the car it's backing next to. A series 1 vr4 legnum, missing the centre section in it's bumper. Thats what you get when you don't have a life like me and you spend too much time looking at car websites, lol.

That has got to be the best find ever. :ROFLMAO:

Good work...

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha that's a fantastic find!

Speaking of Volvo's, one of my clients just got his new one delivered today. Not sure what model - AWD wagon and he recons it's fast and wants to take it to the track with me once I get mine back on the road LOL :wanker:

G

Unregistered

lol what a spot!

.. how did you come across this... were you in the market for a ..... volvo?

G

Unregistered
Haha that's a fantastic find!

Speaking of Volvo's, one of my clients just got his new one delivered today. Not sure what model - AWD wagon and he recons it's fast and wants to take it to the track with me once I get mine back on the road LOL :wanker:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Unregistered
lol what a spot!

.. how did you come across this... were you in the market for a ..... volvo?
Nah my old man has a volvo S60 T5 Turbo. I always checkout the site to see whats new! Nice cars and alot different to the old ones. My old mans keeps up with the leggy! lol. But I still win! Ha Ha.

G

Unregistered
At the start of drillbit taylor i think it is a s1 gally?

Attachments

• vlcsnap-48866.jpg
    vlcsnap-48866.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 100

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
xc70videoiv3.jpg

There you go, screen capture of that moment re: Volvo advertisement.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
G

Unregistered
This thread is a painful example of how obsessed you peeps all are, haha ;)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
...which means that we're the perfect type of people to populate this forum?

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
spotted a prefacelift white legnum on that NZ motorway patrolshow on friday night. It was involved in a chase, but it outran them! They just had a shot of it and it had been pranged. Not sure if it was a vr4 though.

CumBa

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Type-V Manual
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum Super VR-4
i spotted an us-galant in cloverfield

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Yea i saw that too pretty sure was a vr4 he hit a house as he was trying to get away lol

spotted a prefacelift white legnum on that NZ motorway patrolshow on friday night. It was involved in a chase, but it outran them! They just had a shot of it and it had been pranged. Not sure if it was a vr4 though.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Okay it's been a long while since this thread has been posted in, but I think I spotted a Galant in 2Fast 2Furious..

I've been watching the old ones again, and spotted this in the starting scene.. Took a photo on my phone.. I don't know what happened to that chicks face, but hey LOL

FastFuriousGalant.jpg

Pretty sure it's one anyway :p

As the scene pans over it quickly, it looks more like one than just a pic.. But also, it reminds me of our American friends car on this forum, I'll see if I can find his car!

-edit-
Okay, wasn't his.. lol
http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3509
dsc0245uc9.jpg

Top Bottom