Legnum/Galant - Spotted in the movies!

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Whats worse is Jeremy called it a lancer ... *shakes head* ... then was correct by an audience member it is a "Galant"... *still shakes head.

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
Yes I saw that the other and just shook my head lol, at least the guy in the audience was on the right track just not the right model, made Clarkson look like a Looser

mchieff

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dennis
Drive
Legnum
Legnums are galant estate's in the UK so the guy was spot on.
All UK legnums have PFL tailgates (FL and PFL) and they have no LEGNUM badging, just a triple diamond logo where the word legnum is on JDM cars

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
All UK legnums have PFL tailgates (FL and PFL) and they have no LEGNUM badging, just a triple diamond logo where the word legnum is on JDM cars

Dont think your quite right there, you are right that both estates (stationwagons) and sedans are both called galants but the models themselves are the same as you would get anywhere. And the wagons have galant across the back as well afaik.

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
My bad; I have seen 3 UK members on here and cvr4 with legnum badges... just put 2 and 2 together.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Actually now you mention it, maybe its mainland europe where legnums are called galants.

Lateralus45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Braithe
Drive
96 Legnum VR4
Na I'm pretty sure it's the UK delivered ones. Just that a lot of UK guys have imported legnums as well.

mchieff

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dennis
Drive
Legnum

Dont think your quite right there, you are right that both estates (stationwagons) and sedans are both called galants but the models themselves are the same as you would get anywhere. And the wagons have galant across the back as well afaik.

Nope. ALL UK delivered galant estates have the PFL bodyshell. NFI why but they do.
JDM imports to the UK are obviously as per "normal" but not the UK market ones.
Here you can see all the estates have PFL tailgates, regardless of their year, with no legnum badging, just a triple diamond on the garnish and galant badges bottom right
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/...aa/radius/1501/body-type/estate/sort/priceasc

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Shit... i did not know that. Think i was being confused by all the imports i think.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
And facelift VR-4's sold new in the UK have the facelift rear with Galant on them.

The facelift rear was never standard in the UK for non-VR-4's because the rear lights on a facelift were never euro certed or some crap

Jimmy_EC5W

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
1998 Pearl White Legnum, Atlas Grey VN SS
Spotted a Legnum on Top gear, Clarkson called it a Lancer, but luckily one of the audience members corrected him!

Top Bottom