Legnum model differences for the uneducated

G

Unregistered
What is the main difference with the Legnum models. What is a super VR-4? Is it the only one with recaro seats and momo steering wheel? Does the momo wheel have an airbag? Face lift model? What year did these come out.Some have single fog light with rear window straight at the bottom, some have double fog lights with the rear window that slopes down a bit, is this one the facelift model? Some don’t have a rear wing, I guess its an optional extra for some? VR-4 S, what does it have over a normal VR-4?Thanks I have been reading the treads heaps just what to confirm some of these things before I start looking at what I want to import.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
have a search around, there are lots of answers to all of those questions

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Hi Emanuel, welcome to the forums :)

All these things you should be able to find fairly easily just by looking around the forums, or doing a Google search. For example, the wikipedia VR4 page has a lot of useful information.

Housekeeping - please just use normal fonts, unless you're trying to draw attention to something in particular ;)

I'm sure you'll find there are heaps of very helpful and friendly people on these forums to answer any questions you can't find answers for. Welcome and enjoy the experience of finding and owning one of these fantastic cars!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Welcome to the site Emanuel, this link here will lead you to our index page, I'd suggest you start there.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Maybe we should put together a little FAQ page, with pics of the S1 & S2's and the Supers and a bit of info on the differences ?

G

Unregistered
That'd be a great idea. Considering these cars are fairly new to the imoport scene and lots of enthusiasts will be looking into them sonner or later(myself included).

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha DO try to keep up, guys - I got Van to start one a few weeks ago ;) We just need people to spend a little bit of time adding to it to make it useful... I intend to do a heap on it once work eases off a bit, but anyone can write stuff up to go into it :)

Top Bottom