Legnum Photo Shoot - Next week (Maybe)

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Hey guys,

It looks as though I will be home alone during the start of next week. So I was thinking about heading out one night (either Monday, Tues or Wednesday) and taking some pics of the car. Just thought I would get some final shots before we start being serious about selling it.

I was thinking about going to the following locations;
1. In front of the old South Brisbane railway station
2. Out front of the State Library of Qld
3. Under the railway tracks behind Southbank
4. Kangaroo Pt Cliffs

Has anyone taken shots at other places they would recommend?

I am just learning, so anyone who has taken great photos before, feel free to give advice, or show up and give some pointers. Also, if anyone else wants to come just let me know.

Mike

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hmm could be keen if ya want to take pics of an Aristo....

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Kev,

That would be fine. My brother will probably be coming with his S15, so what ever the car, doesn't matter. (well, maybe not a shit box of a car as that would be a waste of time)

I will probably go out on Monday and scout around a little, then head out on Tuesday or Wednesday with my brother.

Mike

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Well did some scouting tonight, and will head back out on Wednesday night. Probably around 9pm.

Send me a PM if you want to meet up.

Mike

Top Bottom