Legnum suspension, height measurements required

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Hey guys, as you know the Legnum got defected for being too low, and i have no idea what springs are in there now, so i need some heights of the different springs people have installed so i can work out which ones im going with./
As i said, i have no idea what springs are in there now, but hub to guard on the front measures 350mm and the rear is 325mm

the options ive looked at are King Springs and Tein S-techs
Kings lows drop by ~30mm
super lows drop by ~40-50mm
S-techs drop by 25mm at the Front and 28mm at the rear.

So if anyone has any of the above, or anything else thats easy to get my hands on could please measure from the centre of the hub to the guard front and rear so i can work out what springs i should get to raise mine that 15mm or so i need to pass the defect.
And if anyone has a standard height Legnum i can work the above drop heights from that'd be great too (because none of them list a hub to guard measurement for our car)

Cheers, Cameron

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
I've been told they are the same as the V6 HJ Galant (Kings don't have Legnum listed)
So Kings low part #KSFL-60 (front)
KSRL-61 (rear)
I can't actually see a Superlow option.

Tein S-Tech part #SKR42-S1B00

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I was right, stock on my FL was 390 to the front flare, 345 to the rear.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Cheers Steve. i wonder if PFL is slightly different due to the every so slightly different shaped rear end?

Fieldy-
Camskill has the Teins for $250 delivered a set
Nengun has them for $220 (not inc delivery though i dont think)

and ive gotten a price of $595 retail for the Kings lows supplied, fitted and aligned (or $165 a pair)
(but i have a couple of mates who work there and am still waiting on Mates Rates price)

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
I've got stock springs and shocks if you wanna play around with them and clear your defect, though I'm guessing youre looking for something a little more long term!

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Thanks for that, been thinking about springs for a while but havent gotten around to researching prices or anything

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Yeah I only wanna have to change the suspension gear once so its a permanent solution.
Thanks anyway though Ben

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Anyone got height measurements for a PFL?

Jut went and measured using the heights Steve gave and mine are only 5mm or so lower

VR457

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jamil
Drive
Legnum
Bumping this thread. I am having difficulties working out the sprung / unsprung height of a PFL for the purposes of getting custom springs made.

Will the info for the Facelift work as well?

Is it possible to have 10/8 springs without lowering the standard ride height?

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
hmmm There is going to be some differences here depending on the condition of everyone's stock suspension.

i.e. mine is a FL Legnum with flares. From center to flare: rear is 365mm and front is 385mm which is different to Steves.

I did find this chart when I was looking at Legnums originally. Can't remember if it was off this forum or not.
Front
Rear
Unladen
Full Bump
Minimum

Top Bottom