They look smicker inside and out.

45414899-11.jpg

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
I think they are they same shape as our Aus delivered GS300's, so I don't think they will be eligible.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
That is a VERY nice aristo Jason, exactly how id want one. I might take you up on that offer in a week or 2 when i get back in town.

Id be too tempted to try and convert the car to manual if i got one, which i know would cost big $$$ :(

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
lol :)

I have no idea what they are saying, but it is pretty funny :D

-------------------------------------------------------

This is how easy it is to make a Aristo look hot

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
lol :)

I have no idea what they are saying, but it is pretty funny :D

Thats pretty funny. Very fast crash I reckon thats a t78 in there :D

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
-------------------------------------------------------

This is how easy it is to make a Aristo look hot

[/quote]

I have a set of identical 19x9 and 19x10 Rays VR I could put on our Aristo, but I just put the wheels on 2 days ago lol. I like the VIP look of the wheels on ours IMHO

I am thinking of running short vid's like this one on our website, any ideas - godd or bad??
I think it may "showcase" the cars a bit more than stills???

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Also for those interested I am moving away from compliance into online sales and spares, so keep an eye on our new website and my spares section. I will be stocking a lot of stuff for EVO and late model VR4, aswell as our main Nissan product. I know this is a bit of an ad, but I hope it is in all of our best interest.

Cheers,
Jason

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
That is a VERY nice aristo Jason, exactly how id want one. I might take you up on that offer in a week or 2 when i get back in town.

Id be too tempted to try and convert the car to manual if i got one, which i know would cost big $$$ :(

On that, I know you use a supra/soarer 5spd and clutch $850, custom tailshaft $250. however my prob ATM is the pedal box. Gotta sort that out but it wouldn't be as expensive as you would think

Top Bottom