Lets organise a meet sometime 27th-29th Dec, I'm coming to Aus

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
OK, so I'm going to be in Melbourne over xmas and new years, and the best days for me are between the 27th and 29th of December.My mum knows where the Maroondah Highway is, so a meetup there is just fine by me :)Who's keen and what time?

G

Unregistered
U want to come to Perth man ... not Melbourne ... LOL

G

Unregistered
yeah.. wrong side of australia, this is the good side. :p

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
lol, my mum doesn't have a twin in Perth, otherwise we'd be going there.

G

Unregistered
But our cars are twins ... surely thats more important ... would be great to meet one of the VR4 Oracle's ...

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
I'll be floating around somewhere around should be able to catch up

G

Unregistered
Come to Adelaide. It's tops!

No plans to sight see or have you been here before?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
fellas.. you're all wrong.. SUNNY BRISVEGAS IS DA SHIT!!.. forget Melbourne or Sydney and Perth.. they're old skool!!!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
I've been to Melbourne like 20 times, so I actually know it reasonably well :)

Been to Brisbane and Cairns a few times as well, and thats about it. Apparently I went to Sydney when I was 1 but I don't remember that!

Ohh and Paul - our cars aren't twins, you have plain white, and I have ugly purple :)

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Yeah count me in also....where were you thinking?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Hey! This could be a perfect reason to go hit the black spur! We could all take turns taking you through some hairy scary twists and turns Brad :D

Or we could just all meet up somewhere central and grab a drink or even a bit to eat?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey I am from Auckland ...... and all good Aucklanders come to Brisvegas!
He he he

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
I'm familiar with the drive up to the top of the Dandenongs :) Good road up through there.My Auntie lives in Sylvan 3795, which is close to Monbulk, which is close to Belgrave, so any place around that side of Melbourne would be fine. I can get to the Maroondah highway easily too, so if we wanted to make the first meet point there and then go for a cruise, that would be cool.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Ok, that's easy. A few of us could lob up there and pick you up then go for a drive to the look out for lunch and a drink. What's everyone think?

G

Unregistered
shit i just saw this. im in dude. im going to surfers paradise on the 29th so i cant if its that day but im keen..

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hey I am from Auckland ...... and all good Aucklanders come to Brisvegas!
He he he
Bloody hell Kevin, to many of us Kiwis belong to the Queensland chapter of OZVR4, which makes sense because Kiwi's actually know what VR4's are so are more lkely to purchase them here in oz.

Have a good stay Brad im sure the boys will look after you

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
I'm in with whatever as well just depends on the day and will see whats going on , also keep seeing this white evo out my way the guys nickname is ResArt on EvoOz fourms he's keen to go for a cruise somethime soon aswell..

Top Bottom