London VR4

G

Unregistered
Hi all im from london and iv recently aquired this mint vr4 type s. Iv also got a mazda 323 GT-R. I was really amazed at how this handles for a big car and im loving the VR4

I bought it as a standard Jap import minus the Works rims. (70000kms)

Iv fitted within last month:
K&N panel filter
65mm Decat pipe
BKR7EIX Plugs
EBC Redstuff Pads
EBC Drilled&grooved Discs

Iv also given it a good old fashioned service and i just removed the restrictor in the boost solenoid thanks to the OZVR4 guide!

Attachments

• galant vr4.jpg
    galant vr4.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 47
G

Unregistered
Very tidy car mate, welcome.

How s the UK??

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
oh nice that looks clean as!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome to OZVR4 mate... how's it go with the boost solenoid restrictor out?

G

Unregistered
I loved the VR4 for the short while i had it. Last night i was driving home along the main road minding my own business. Next thing i know a car pulled out from a slip road.
Turned out the guy was a 70+ (oap) and did not see me !
Seems like my VR4 story has ended before it started. Shame as i have just put many new parts on, and just this morning gave it a full service.

Attachments

• 23112008428.jpg
    23112008428.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 35
G

Unregistered
Man, i goto say it was an amazing car and im really gutted.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Man that really sux. I hope you came through that OK. Hopefully you've got some sort of insurance so you can get yourself another one.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I would suggest putting a post up on cvr4 and try to part it out, or get someone to buy the shell from you, you will make quite a bit of money from it.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
oh wow, thats saddening :( such a beautiful car!

G

Unregistered
everyone was fine, i knocked my knee but coulda been alto worse... airbags didnt deploy tho?! the old guy who pulled out like a madman in his little toyota was ok which is the main thing, but my vr4!! yeh im insured and im also not to blame, but knowing the insurance companies ill prob get the bare minimum pay. Yeh it was mint car and ill strip in near future. I hope to get a vr4 again but not right now :( apart from the airbags I was surprised how well the car reacted in the accident tho, it was perfectly controllable and did all it couldv done tough car! (you shoulda seen the toyota!)

G

Unregistered
missin her already

Attachments

• 23112008429.jpg
    23112008429.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom