Looking at your Legnum

chardo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
richard
Drive
2000 type S, Manual and Recaro's
Hi all, I am looking to buy a Legnum in the next month or so, and as I am sure you are aware, there are not many in Canberra.
It is a big ask I know, but I would be very appreciative if any of the Canberra Legnum owners would mind if I had a look at their car, so I know what to look for before a trip to Queensland or Adelaide to purchase.

Any tips on things to check when looking would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Richard.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Richard, if you find a car interstate that your interested in, just ask if a local member will go and have a look for you.

Seeing how nice we all are :D

chardo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
richard
Drive
2000 type S, Manual and Recaro's
I did think of that, and may be an option. However I have not actually had an opportunity to get to physically look at a leggy in the metal as yet. I have read a lot about them, read almost every thread on this site, and researched, but nothing compares to actually having a look at a few. I would hate to purchase one thinking it was a good example, only to find that it was not.

There are two I have been watching for a while; if anyone knows the owner, or has seen them and can comment, it would be good.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?Cr=7&R=9059474&keywords=&trecs=40&__sid=125E4C19593A&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=true&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&seot=1&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294964597%204294957255&silo=1011

and

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/Used-Cars/Small-Medium-Family-Prestige-Cars/AdNumber=TP004156788?BackToResult=true&AdOnTop=

If anyone knows anything about either of these, it would be great if they could let me know.

thanks again,

Richard.

G

Unregistered
I'd love to help you out but I'm running pretty short on time at the moment due to work and other commitments. How quickly are you wanting to have a look (I note your thread is actually quite old). If you work in Civic I might be able to catch up at City West one afternoon?

gammon

Idling at the Lights
First Name
aaron
Drive
96 trigger mauve legnum
Hey mate i,m in Mawson, your welcome to come have a look any time
shoot me a PM if your interested and we can work out a time

chardo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
richard