Looking for pictures of red *Facelift* Legnums

Grid

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomasz
Drive
Legnum 6A13TT, Galant 6A13
Yeah that :) Judging by the VR4 registry they are rare as hen's teeth, but are some of them still around?

I won't lie - I have a red n/a Galant and I love it, I am planning to have my Legnum painted red as well. Just wondering what it might be like and should I go with the standard P85 or a different shade.

Grey_Ghost

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
1997 Trigger PFL Manual Legnum.
I can't help you with a Facelift Red Legnum, but the only other VR4 within 50km of me is red, owned by a lovely old lady, and she doesn't mind if I take pictures of it.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Red red or roanne red?

Grid

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomasz
Drive
most of them would have faded to pink by now
Not necessarily, my 1997 N/A Galant in P85 red has faded slightly but is not going pink just yet.

And yeah P85 red, not roanne

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
Not necessarily, my 1997 N/A Galant in P85 red has faded slightly but is not going pink just yet.

And yeah P85 red, not roanne

Australian ones i mean lol, harsh sun and all

Grid

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomasz
Drive
I am going for 3 for 3 in red, already have a red 1997 Galant, red 2001 Space Star, and the Legnum is the only oddball in white ;-)

Grid

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomasz
Drive
I've considered it, but don't wraps fade in sunlight pretty quickly? Also my car was already resprayed when I got it, looked professionally done (engine bay etc.) but now the white paint is flaking off in places. So I have no interest in preserving the original color, it was trigger mauve according to registry.

Top Bottom