LOUD1 Turbo TH MAGNA

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
yeah looks like it, figuring out how to get the power to the ground would be priority. a 10k sequential is AWD conversion money. i have 330nm atw in my GTI and with semi slicks it struggles to hook

a lot of this isnt making sense to me lol

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum

LOUD1

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Rhys fricker
Drive
Mitsubishi Turbo 6G74 Magna
...Weight reduction?
If it looks sex spec, remove it :p

Remove all the weight from the leather and sound system.
Get a set of lightweight 17" wheels... (downgrade your brakes back to stock?)

Change the number plates to reflect your new goals? :D

if it looks sexy spec, I love it... the interior is very Autosalon early 2000s I know!, Racewars is only for street licences cars, you can't rock up with a full stripped out race car, to compete..
You need to pass the racewars pits before you race, if you were missing trim, you can't race unless it's for a rook cage

And 1000m racing you want really big brakes

Remove the extra seats / door trims...

As above, you need to keep full street legal trim..

Hey Rhys,

As above, comply with the rules of the event and remove EVERYTHING else that's not required.

Is it a standing start or roll on?

How much is the gearbox, it's manual correct

Cheers for the Question:
400m and 800m are rolling starts, 100m @60kph

The 1000m is a standarding start

street trim, street cars only, no trailer queens or full blown race cars are allowed at racewars

The old box was a modified 4speed auto, but couldn't handle the torque, the new one is a Drenth evo 5 speed straight cut sequential manual gearbox, all the parts about 25k

LOUD1

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Rhys fricker
Drive
Mitsubishi Turbo 6G74 Magna
Needs a diet, get an auto

It was a 4speed auto, F4A51. But I kept hurting them because of torque,
The new manual is only 48kg compared to the 80kg plus Auto trans

Looks like he already has an auto. But I can't quite read what he is buying, looks like a sequential box, they have a clutch don't they?

Drenth Evo 5 speed straight cut senquential
Gearboxs, that's I'm converting to FWD and to bolt up to the V6

yeah looks like it, figuring out how to get the power to the ground would be priority. a 10k sequential is AWD conversion money. i have 330nm atw in my GTI and with semi slicks it struggles to hook

a lot of this isnt making sense to me lol

25k -27k is where it will be around when I'm finish, because it's a dog box as well as a sequential, and some custom gear

I use to have problems, I fixed it befor racewars, boost by gear , spent a lot of time on the suspension, make the rear as stiff as possible and the front soft, the front camber you adjust so when lunching and the car lefts the front the wheels are 0/0 at that point and new 275 semi slicks, the cars torques is in the 900s at the wheels

Top Bottom