Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
After a pair of new of used LWR front Control arms for my Legnum.

Pretty much just after the product in the link below, they're called a few different things (radial arms?)

Happy with a second hand pair from a wrecking car or something, I just need the bushes on the right hand side in the picture to be intact as mine have split and it's holding me back from roadworthy :(

Tried sourcing the part from MEEK in the link, but they're sold out and will be for a while.

http://www.meek.com.au/index.php?_a=product&product_id=644

Happy to pick up from SE QLD (I'm in Bris) or can pay postage from wherever :)

Cheers!

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Personally i wouldn't go for second hand to be honest not worth the trouble, might as well go brand new but are very pricey like $550+ for the pair posted.

And the ones from Meek i wouldn't buy, nothing wrong with the shop its just there have been so much accidents with aftermarkets ones and the Meek one's are aftermarket that probably why they haven't stocked up on those.

But up to you what you do.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
i have a spare set, kept my set when I did them, they looked pretty good but replaced them anyway.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
My 2c, unless your really stuck only tears can come of this...

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
If meek sell aftermarket then it sounds like they did you a favour by not having stock. Oem is the only trustworthy solution and even then they're ultimately failure prone consumables. Not worth the risk imho. Do it once and do it right, especially if you're paying for labour.

Top Bottom