whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Gentlemen.
It has recently come to my attention that we haven't had a meet up in quite a while.

Thinking of sorting one out for the end of march. Either Friday the 27th or Saturday the 28th.

Christian has suggested trying a Yum Cha in the valley rather than our usual haunt as they have Satay Chicken. Park at McWhirters (or behind the Whickam).

Or we try Eat Street Markets, not fussed which.

Keen to bring my son along as I promised him Yum Cha after the tune day but we got stuck at the servo sorting out dual maps.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Im in... assuming this is furing lunch time? As that place doesnt open as late as the other yumcha

Also there's parking in the area and is undercover.. i do know @Tophler wi be in brissy around that time too.. so kight be a good time to meet up

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
It has been a while I've almost forgotten what Yum Cha is. Either day suites me but lunch time would have to be Sat.

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Come regardless mate. New members are always welcome.

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Or another option is to go to Pit Boss American in Newmarket to try something different.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Super keen and easy on location. But would have to be Sunday as working Saturday day and Superleague Saturday night :/

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
I will be there for sure, doesnt matter which day, I can be on Sat as well as on Sun :) just need time and place :)

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Pit Boss is tasty, went there just after it opened with a limited menu. Severe lack of parking though.

Regardless, we can't make it on those days :( Which helps your Mitsubishi to Toyota/Subaru ratios haha

There is a Yum Cha place at the Aspley Hypermarket that's tasty, but it only runs for morning and lunch iirc

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Valley and Aspley YumCha are owned by the same people.. that's what I heard though..

what are our options?

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Valley, asply or usual yum cha
Pit boss american
Eat street markets
Sizzler (noping out of that right now)
Somewhere at Gasworks

Basically anywhere with ample parking for 4 VR4's, various lancers and a motorbike.

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
You scared me :D Any way I have small proposition for us about spots ;) but I will tell you all details when I will meet you guys :)

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Aspley Yum Cha is open 7 days 10.30am-3pm and more importantly 5pm-10pm. I literally live less than a KM from this place so it gets my vote (I'm happy to take my GF there between now and then to test it out if that helps?) And the Hypermarket has huge amounts of parking for photos and meets etc. Bowling ally nearby if we're keen on other activities etc.

As I said this place gets my vote because it's close, BUT I can travel so I'm easy :)

LINK! http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/337/150...Oriental-Chinese-Restaurant-Aspley#hours-base

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
Ooo bowling would be nice :) its far from Annerley where I live but I can travel as well ;)

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Any where up there is a long way for me so whatever you come up with is ok by me.

Top Bottom