Magical Mystery Eats

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
My car will be at my mechanic so I will be bringing the token non vr4 vehicle. Will be bringing my son also.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
as long as Rabit isn't in his coupé that should be another white wagon

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
As much as I want to bring the GTO and get everyone's input I'll keep the ratios in the club's favor and bring the VR4 :p This will be the closest meet to home yet. Christian did you get your car running? Haven't seen it in years haha

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
Oi guys, maybe somebody from Brisbane group have 2 FL spare wheels and dont need them any more...? :)

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
As much as I want to bring the GTO and get everyone's input I'll keep the ratios in the club's favor and bring the VR4 :p This will be the closest meet to home yet. Christian did you get your car running? Haven't seen it in years haha
Why not bring both?
0fc.gif

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Oi guys, maybe somebody from Brisbane group have 2 FL spare wheels and dont need them any more...? :)
Buy two cheap falcon 17" wheels. Pull ayc fuse.
Crisis averted.

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Token non-vr4 vehicle won't be there. Manda has family coming up from the gold coast today so my son and I won't be there.

Dang it.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
I am early for the first time in my life. First one here :p by Harvey Norman he means the blue unsigned building which used to be Clive Peters as per the ms paint map

BEHOLD! My fantastic MS Paint skilzzz!

I know the Aspley Hypermarket fairly well, and I was thinking in terms of parking maybe we could all park in the same spot to get pics and stuff.

Please refer to my map below:

The blue is roughly where the Yum Cha place is if I remember, and you will see the pink 'Pleb Parking' nearby. Your instinct will be to park there. DO NOT. Pleb parking, while undercover, is a maze-like fuck around of one-way rows, people driving the wrong way down one-way rows, 100000000 poles to support the sun shades and impede parking spaces and moms in SUVs not paying any attention to their eight fucking kids who are just begging to get run over or sucked into one of my turbos.

Instead, the building to the right marked with the red 'HN' is a Harvey Norman that has since closed down. As such, the parking lot for it is now unused, however still part of the Hypermarket. You will see this parking area marked in Green - this is where I recommend we park and meet.

This way we call all park together, rather than scattered through a shopping centre carpark, nobody gets their car dented by some Botoxed MILF haphazardly opening the door to her X5, and we have free range to arrange cars for group and individual photos. The carpark is a little unkept so it has a kinda cool grunge element to the settings.

What does everyone think?

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
But yumcha is the se QLD tradition.
Just be thankful that place doesn't sell chicken feet like the usual place does.

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
Hehe but its still chinese food :p this "rat story" is enoguh for me :D and from time to time we can try something else ;) we can try polish kitchen :p I can bet that will be really good for you :)

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
HAHAHAHAH, yeah, seems like there are stories about any type of food though.

The important thing is to keep the conversation off the subject once you sit down to eat so that everyone can enjoy it...

Top Bottom