unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
well done to mark,

i can honestly say i hav backed him since he began...even during his jag days lol

i love that now he is on top everyone is his biggest fan, few years ago, everyone thought he was a joke.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I've always liked him because he's one of the few drivers left who actually speaks his mind. And he's been the underdog for years, due to his terrible luck in the past.

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Great drive by Mark.

Good to see him ahead of Vettel, despite the team favouritism.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Been a fan for a long time now ... remember him most though when he flipped that Merc years back.. holy shit!

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
[video=google;-1252498464502394753]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1252498464502394753#[/video]

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
If only Red Bull had supplied the car that time as their motto would ring true - Red Bull gives you wings!

sart0ri

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
2000 VR-4 Galant
I stayed up and watched the race last night, and congratulations to Mark as had to put in a lot of consistantly very fast laps to make the 23 second gap he needed to pit after Red Bull didn't bring him in with everyone else under the safety car. I think Vettle will be happy to be the number 2 driver, with friends like the Red Bull race engineers, you really don't need enemies :)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Having only recently got digital TV I've been paying slightly more attention to F1 lately. Good for him, I reckon. It is sort of difficult to relate to any of it because it is so focussed on high society these days, but still, good for him.

The other problem is how ugly the cars have gotten though. This is how they should look!

2316341195_a24434ec01.jpg

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Kudos to Webber for the skill (seriously, there IS not "what-if?" if you are racing at the top end of any discipline, and to those ladies and gents, you have my utmost respect) and to RBR for providing the car and support (at times *heh*).

Ah, the classic lines of F1...

...but would you count the six-wheel Tyrrell-Ford P34 from the late 1970's?

ScheckterJody1976-07-31Tyrrell-Ford.jpg

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Yeah that Tyrrell was pretty amazing in its putridity hey? Although the rear tyres are hilariously epic.

Whoa, the lack of a red line under putridity as I type suggests it is actually a word! Who knew?

PeteGT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
'99 Legnum - S Manual
That was an awesome day at the island classic. I think I was in heaven drooling over all the old F1 and F5000 machinery in the pits.

Mmmm...Twins
_MG_8806.jpg

Ok, enough off topic. Go Webber!

Top Bottom