Matty // New Zealand // 96 Galant VR4

G

Unregistered
Wassup everyone, hope y'all don't mind a Kiwi visiting ur site!!
I have a 96 pre-facelift model all standard at the moment, but like everyone, i have dreams!:D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hey Matty, Welcome to the forum. We have a few kiwi's on here already, so you are more than welcome.

Post some pics of your VR-4 so we can check it out.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Wassup everyone, hope y'all don't mind a Kiwi visiting ur site!!

Welcome Matty, Always nice to have more of our Kiwi cousins come and join us. You'll have to chuck up some piks of your 96, the more the better.

G

Unregistered
You can get some good cheap stuff for your cars over there, welcome aboard

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome Matty, i am sure your knowledge and experience with the vr4 will prove useful here ;)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome to the club Matty! At least you get to see the Galant/Legnums a darn sight more often than we do in Oz. This place still has the brand new car smell in it too :D

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Welcome dude!! :D We don't mind kiwis as long as you don't mind the jokes :p lol

G

Unregistered
Hey, thanks for the welcome!, yeah i will need to get some pics up. glad to see you guys are gettin them, i always thought it would be cool to take one over there and stick it to the xr8'S and SS's!!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I think some of us on here are getting the "so what type of mods are on that Magna" comments at the traffic light grand prix ;)

G

Unregistered
teah i got tha a couple of times, even though we are relatively common here. there are about supposed to be 500 vr4s in new zealand. and i reckon they all look better than a magna/dimante!!!!

Top Bottom