Maximum load for bigger turbos

lateshow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lauri
Drive
TD04 Galant (Type-V)
What is the biggest load you have archieved with your vr4 standard ecu. I'm talking about 2byte load which is scaled to be 0,2326X..... I myself now have a load spike of 250 but generally ecuload is about 220. As you all know i have td04-13t turbos which deliver 1 bar boost at 4000rpm and steadily rises to 1.25 bar to redline. (18 PSI). Another tuner who has td04hl-19t has about the same the same load curve. Spikes at 250 (a bit later than mine). He however has a manual boost controller set to 1.5 bar (nearly 22 PSI). I think that it should have a bigger load value. Haven't yet checked maf Hz but are there some restrictions in ecuload or is the maf maxxed out? Do people gain larger loads than 250 using evoscan?

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Ed
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Manual, Ford Territory family runabout, BMW K1300R.
@TME_Steve should know what the maximum airflow reading of the stock MAF should be.

For reference I've seen loads of 194 on my stock turbos at 17psi.

lateshow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lauri
Drive
TD04 Galant (Type-V)
I've never seen anything bigger than 250 on a vr4. Now mine can hold 230 to the redline.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Can't remember for sure but i think around the 250 mark

lateshow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lauri
Drive
TD04 Galant (Type-V)
It seems that Maf Hz is maxxed out (hex value is 255) so Could it be that either ECU doesn't support more flow or Maf is maxxed out??? We have similar eculoads with td04-13t and 19t turbochargers and same IDC but the car with 19t has 1000cc injectors and car with 13t has 850cc injectors

Top Bottom