Mazda Bongo

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hey anyone on here know of someone who owns one of these ???

More specifically, the diesel version.

I took a look at one & immediately thought of me sleeping in the back on my long trips for work lol !!!

They can be imported too ... Friendee version only though & with 4WD.

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
Yes and yes, I drove one of these in cairns last year on my holiday might of been late 80's model early 90's. Silver with the 4wd system decals down the side. The slowest piece of crap I have ever driven. Gutless.. The one I drove was manual and was poor poor condition. Flat battery's aswell. Good luck!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Yes and yes, I drove one of these in cairns last year on my holiday might of been late 80's model early 90's. Silver with the 4wd system decals down the side. The slowest piece of crap I have ever driven. Gutless.. The one I drove was manual and was poor poor condition. Flat battery's aswell. Good luck!

There is one on Carsales from that period & it's down to a 2L so I could imagine it'd be a slug!! Just like my RVR lol...

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Brad have a look at the Grand Hiace or Regius Ace of the same era, they'd be a good bet.

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
There is one on Carsales from that period & it's down to a 2L so I could imagine it'd be a slug!! Just like my RVR lol...

Oh it was a memorable car to drive, it either wouldn't let me change gear over a certain amount of rev's and it sounded like it was going to blow. Family friend's car that he let us borrow so it was handy... But you know when you get on the freeway and you see in the left lane a really slow van.. Instead of doing 100k's they are doing like 70.. Well that was me on my holidays lol :S

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
Mazda Bongo...cool name, shite car. I lived in one with one of my hippie mates for a week when i got kicked out of home as a teen, was quite a memorbale experience haha.

Top Bottom