MB CLA45 or A45 AMG

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
I hope this will be my next car..

personally I prefer the sedan over the hatch..

what do you guys think?

few vids..

Hatch VS Sedan

I wonder if how it goes against the EVO's, STI's and GTR maybe?

Unco_Tomato

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1996 White Manual Legnum w/ FL Kit
That constant crackle on the performance exhaust would piss you off after a very short while. Cool for a track car, though if the intention was a track car I personally wouldn't be buying a $90K "luxury sports" car just to strip it all back to the basics.

Anyway, very nice car indeed, though it seems to have a price tag to match the appeal. I assume it would be a far more competitive car for the money in the UK.

My dream car is the MB C63 507 Edition (wagon of course). Unfortunately It's $170K here in Australia, while the yanks get to play with one for $69K. Bastards.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Ignition cut on shifts isn't constantly raucous, only when you're into it. Sounds amazing with the sports exhaust. Don't think i'd ever tire of it.

$90k is farking ridiculous though, that's 10 second Golf R territory with money to spare. R sounds better too IMHO.

G

Unregistered
A45 AMG is an awesome car! base retail is $75k plus on roads (and any options), they're also just about to release an AMG Black Edition of it as well.

Either way, I want one! But as pointed out above, there are a few other cars in that pricing category and two prime examples would be a 4-5yr old RS4 or C63 AMG. The C63, I severely want and as soon as I can, I'll buy. lol.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
so... saw the base model of the CLA.. at this stage im :/ about it...

I'll have to see the CLA45 from the cabin and take it for a spin when it comes out..

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I'll take a C55 AMG for ~40k thanks Eddy with 50k for something else!

Top Bottom