Meet up?

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Maybe you should chuck up a vote to see what weekend people are keen in.. my daughter is due any day now so hopefully i can still pop round and say hi

I got a baby boy coming in 9 weeks so I have a little time :)

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
The long weekend came and went super quick, what's everyones plan for next Saturday the 20th? There is a car cruise on again and it would be cool if we could all meet up and go. I went last month and only saw two legnums, I did get there a little late but still.Be nice to see a good VR4 turn out :D

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Oh yeah I saw that cruise advertised. I had to remove it from my facebook events as people were spamming pics of shitboxes.

May check it out.

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 PFL Galant VR-4 (Roanne Red)
I wont be able to make the 1st meet point, but i should be able to make the 2nd.

Jesti

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jake
Drive
98 Legnum vr4 Manual Purple/Grey.
Very keen, Marion carpark is a good meeting place also.

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
.... same reason for not going.. lol. . Filled with spastic no hoping idiots that make other car enthusiasts look like hoons..

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
.... same reason for not going.. lol. . Filled with spastic no hoping idiots that make other car enthusiasts look like hoons..
Lol.

I don't really bother with meet ups/cruises anymore. Calling a group of shitboxes "high rollers" is definitely not going to change that.

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Lol.

I don't really bother with meet ups/cruises anymore. Calling a group of shitboxes "high rollers" is definitely not going to change that.
Yeh there wasn't very many high roller cars there, but it's a cruise and I'm keen to meet some more vr4 owners :)

Top Bottom