Meeting/ Get together

sumerzlilangel

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Lara
Drive
Legnum
Hey Guys!!!

Just wondering when we will be having a get together?

From memory we actually havent had one at all... well not with everyone!!! (inc partners etc)

Im definatly keen on doing something eg. wash n a feed or just a meet somewhere for drinks????? totally up for suggestion!!!

Will be all good from the 7th of Feb if anyones keen.... thought id give a bit of notice for you all!!!

:p

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Im in - definitely. Theres a carwash in Yarrawonga for those of us with dirty cars :oops: and plenty of feeding places nearby. And Josh; I still have that solenoid for you, too.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
I'd be up for it, I don't wash my car at public car washes but I'll watch you guys do it :p and I'm up for a decent feed :)

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Kinda like showering in public showers, isnt it? We need to order calendars, too - given that we're on the front cover.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hahaha, I just don't like the wash facilities and I can do a better job at home :p Indeed we do need to :)

sumerzlilangel

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Lara
Drive
Legnum
I think we def should order those calanders..... We need to have another get togehter.... so we all need to make a date but anytime after the 7th as i gotta move house

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Sounds good - Im flexible.
Calendar wise: Im keen for it to run from February til next January - I think if we bulk order, they have to have the same setup.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Right - time to set a date for this otherwise we will all forget. Next week some time?

GTO

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Marcus
Drive
Mitsubishi GTO
haha did you guys forget about the meet up. seems like this convo just came to an end haha

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hahaha, yeah. I did forget about it. I guess no one really orgainsed it so it died :p

GTO

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Marcus
Drive
Mitsubishi GTO
if you organize it within the next few weeks ie before the 16th of april i can make it. it would be good to come see the legnum crew out.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
I'm on ex for the next couple of weeks but should be back after that.

Top Bottom