Mel-D - Brisbane

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Hi everyone, I'm Peter_D's better half. I drove the Legnum today for the first time "Wow" what a ride I luv It :D best car I have ever driven.
Bad luck for Peter I'm having this car for myself especially as he would be leaving the Leggy at the bus stop everyday he goes to work better safe with me.
We have 3 children, 2 boys (1 aged 7), (1 aged 5),1 girl, (12yrs).
My old ride which is now Pete's is a Toyota Estima (import Turbo Diesel) same as Tarago People Mover available here.

Cheers
Mel-D

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Welcome Mel!

good to see this forum becoming a real family hangout :)

I've been having the same discussion with my other half and we decided (once the car arrives) it will have to be a week-on week-off arrangement to stop arguments!

Look forward to meeting you all at a meet sometime soon.

cheers

Lee

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Mel-D

Thanks for the welcome.

Mel

Harves

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rob
Drive
Formally a 1990 Mitsubishi Galant GSR until someone smashed it.
Welcome, looks like you will have to import another one.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Fights over the family car? I love it lol

Nice of you yo join up and say G'Day Mel, It does seem that we are quickly becoming a family friendly board Lee, which is just awesome!

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Good Lord. Talk about trouble and strife.

I've already had thoughts about importing another one. Unfortunately the budget wont stretch that far.

I suppose my "Better Half" and I will have to come to some sort of arrangement. You should have seen the smile on her face. Quote, "Bloody hell, this drives better than your old Skyline. Guess what, it's mine now."

This was my face after those words, :mad:

Cheers all
Peter_D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome to the site Mel, is that you in your avatar ? that Peter is a lucky man :)

We have a bit of a family feel around here, I have a 15 month old daughter, and another one due on Wednesday next week :)

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
Yeah It's me in the avatar. Haven't you seen the eyeballs on Pete's avatar? that's him when he sees me naked.
Anyway jokes aside I liked the picture, reminds me when I was 20 yrs younger I use to have long blond hair and worked out at the gym. Now days I try to exercise 5 days a week but have been slack the last 4 weeks, lots of sick kids and my mother needs help at least once a week so it's gone out the window. I'll just have to push myself back into it as I don't want to look like my mum. It's scary.
Cheers and thanx Melinda

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome Mel, good to see another vr4 lover :D

Better watch what you say aroud here now, pete ;)

G

Unregistered
Welcome aboard Mel, i don't think i have heard anyone who has taken a VR4 for a drive not like them :D

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
"GSRSOLROFL

Peter you got the RAW end of the deal baaaaaaad :p"

Tell me about it.
Naw not really. It was Mel's turn for a new car. Although I must admit I've started thinking about getting my hands on another one, but it would have to be REALLY cheap. What with the wife, 3 kids and 2 mortgages to support I really don't think I could afford it. Might have to wait for at least 5 years. At least I get to drive it on the weekends, which in it's own way is good because the gloss and excitement wont wear thin.

"VR-04-TT Ahahah! You're in the shit now Pete" - I'm always in it. It's only the depth that varies.

"Mel-D Yeah It's me in the avatar. Haven't you seen the eyeballs on Pete's avatar? that's him when he sees me naked."
Ah my dear wife, she's so modest. No really my eyeballs do stick out on stalks. Now I'm sure to be in the shit. No driving the leggy for me this weekend.

Top Bottom