Mitsubishi CAPS Database Download

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
As promised, I've uploaded a copy of the June '06 (v3.51) edition of the Mitsubishi CAPS (Computerized Automatic Parts Search) database application (copy kindly provided by Carsten, thanks dude!) to OzVR4, available here :) (thanks Van!)

I've included a basic readme file with instructions to help you get it up and running. You can also go here for a tutorial that should help get you started :)

Enjoy!

G

Unregistered
Caps

Any chance off a CD copy of the Caps database. I live in Perth and could collect it from you, & show off my 99 VR4S.
Ian

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
G'day Ian, yea that should be ok, maybe an evening during the week? Send me a PM and we'll get it organised :)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Any chance off a CD copy of the Caps database. I live in Perth and could collect it from you, & show off my 99 VR4S.
Ian

Show it off on here Ian !!

Put some pics up in the 'Readers Rides' section so we can all drool over it, not just Trevor :D

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Thanks for that SA! You're a champion!! :D All those without CAPS already owe you biiiiiig time :D

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
You're welcome, Paul :) Don't worry, with all my questions, nagging etc I'm sure I'll more than get my money's worth :p To my way of thinking, the more we can all help each other out the better off we'll ALL be

G

Unregistered
FYI
sendspace links:

This file was available for a limited period of time and has now been deleted. For more information please check our FAQ's.

Please contact the uploader and ask them to upload the file again. sendspace is not able to help you in this matter.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yea the Send-Space links didn't work half the time anyway - thanks Dick I'll edit the first post to remove those links :)

BigUpload FTW! :D

G

Unregistered
sweet as bro.. finally downloaded it, the other day.. didnt take long.
havent got round to using it yet.

G

Unregistered
Sir silicon the link is not working. I intend to download CAPS sir

G

Unregistered
Trev, I assume you know how to use FTP, yeah? Send me a PM if you do, and I'll give you the login details for OZVR4's FTP. You can put it in the resources folder.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
The file is no longer available on BigUpload for some reason. They probably delete files after a certain length of time, or maybe if not many people are downloading them.

Either way I'll re-upload and update the links once I'm done :)

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
is it possible to get/buy the cd version of CAPS as i only have access to very slow dial up??

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
David, I'm pretty sure one of the NSW members wouldn't mind giving you a copy for free.. :D

G

Unregistered
The file is no longer available on BigUpload for some reason. They probably delete files after a certain length of time, or maybe if not many people are downloading them.

Either way I'll re-upload and update the links once I'm done :)

Thanks Sir! Will be waiting for it

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Sorry guys, there's been a bit of a delay with this - it seems BigUpload have decided to change their terms of service. Uploads are now limited to... 50mb. So I'm going to have to find alternative hosting. Watch this space in the coming days for an update as soon as I find a solution :)

Top Bottom