Mitsubishi Proudia / Dignity 2012 (RWD / 4WD)

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
make it into a manual GT style coupe and ill be excited

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
That's hot. I want to rip skids in a black one dumped on massive Eurolines (y)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Ha. The LWB Dignity even has a "VIP" badge on the C-pillar. They know their market lol

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Awwww shit! Nice spot on it being a Nissan in drag. I knew it looked familiar haha

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
It's not even in drag. The clothes are the same, all they changed was the lippy. lol

Likeashot

Crunching Gears
First Name
Justin
Drive
'10 Liberty GT (Daily), '99 Legnum VR4 (Family Hack), '93 GSR Lancer (Track Car)
Hmmm sounds like they are gearing up to slot into the V8 supercars like Nissan.....

[TUFFTR]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
Mitsubishi Magna
Hmmm sounds like they are gearing up to slot into the V8 supercars like Nissan.....
I fucking hope so. I've only ever been to one V8 supercars but granted if this happened I'd be there with bell's on!

I really like this. Although not much has changed from the Nissan It's good to see Mitsubishi make a comeback with a flagship model. Would of liked an 8A80 in it though ><

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
derek, i was thinking hyundai genesis but knew it wasnt. good pick

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
It sounds like a full rebadge with Nissan engine. It doesn't make sense that they would do this for V8 supercars does it? Awesome car, check out the interior it looks nuts.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Well there you go, from the Wiki page;

"Mitsubishi Proudia and Dignity

Announced in early 2012, Mitsubishi Motors cooperates with Nissan to sell their own version of the Nissan Fuga Y51 under the
Proudia name[SUP][6][/SUP] and sales of the Nissan Fuga-based Proudia start in late July 2012.[SUP][7][/SUP]A Website that details the new Mitsubishi Proudia, with photos, can be found here. A stretched wheelbase version is sold as the Nissan Cima, and is also sold as the Dignity"

G

Unregistered
It sounds like a full rebadge with Nissan engine. It doesn't make sense that they would do this for V8 supercars does it? Awesome car, check out the interior it looks nuts.

My post seems to have disappeared in the server move, so as I was saying... I doubt the Mitsubishi execs in Japan have even heard of our V8 Supercars, let alone give an okonomiyaki about it. This car is more likely intended to rebuild their shitty brand image in Japan and to bring in some quick cash to keep bankruptcy away for a bit longer. It's a domestic market segment they've long been absent from. I highly doubt we will even see this car here badged as a Mitsubishi. I also noticed they just exited another factory, this time selling off their Netherlands plant for a token 1 euro.

http://rt.com/business/news/euro-mitsubishi-plant-workers-935/

Top Bottom