Mod shops in QLD? (Previously: Hook Me Up)

badvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
marty
Drive
mitsti legnum
hey people.im a proud leggy owner living in brisvagas.just wondering if anyone knows where i can get mods done nearby.ive been wanting to get a new front bar since i bought her but seem to either get knocked back or get told that it has to be custom made...which would cost $$$1600 plus.also there are a few ordinary pipes under the hood that i wouldnt mind stainless stealing.any feedback would be much appreciated :)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
as far as I know you can get a kit from NZ for approximately $1000 +/- with shipping me thinks...

badvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
marty
Drive
mitsti legnum
serious??for the full kit??im from back there...ill have to give the boys a buzz and see what the go is..

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
if you wander around on trademe there are always a few body kits for sale. Another place to look at is speedfactory.co.nz

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
For the piping check out the VR4 friendly workshops, Lee's would be a good place to look at, tell him I sent you.

badvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
marty
Drive
mitsti legnum
hey wheres lee's??theres a place in the gabba that im yet to check out..its called turbo tuning or sumthing??does anyone know of it??its on nile st.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hey Marty,

contact details for Lee's are in this thread.

In future can you make your thread titles more descriptive - I had no idea what this was about without opening it up and it makes it easier for people to search in future.

cheers

Lee

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
brisbane Tunning and turbo centre
17 nile st Woolloongabba

badvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
marty
Drive
mitsti legnum
sorry boss...just got too excited finding this site!!haha keen as on souping the leggy!!went to that turbo tuning place today..they dont open the shed till 2morro...

Top Bottom