My '75 Gally Project

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
This is what I want my '75 Galant Coupe to look like when finished. I have the paint and some similar wheels and the NOS factory gaurd mirrors. Now just gotta get some time to prep it for the paint shop.
She will be running a 2.6 Astron with Magna EFi head and TD06 on custom manifold. Full 5 stud conversion running AU S2 XR8 rotors and calipers with locked XE falcon disc brake diff.
The reason for the ford stuff is basically, cheap, easy to find parts aswell as when Mitsi went 5 stud they also went FWD :(

Attachments

• Stripe Gally lowered.JPG
    Stripe Gally lowered.JPG
    4 KB · Views: 34

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
These two are genuine GTO's. I would LOVE one of these old girls.
I love old skool Mitsi's :D

Attachments

• GTO.jpg
    GTO.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 22
  • GTO maroon.jpg
    GTO maroon.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 22

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Good luck with the project Jase. I have had my share of old classics and spent some $$$ in the process. It is always good to have something in the shed to tinker with.

G

Unregistered
I'm actually featuring a GTO on grandJDM in the coming weeks :D

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
This is the poor old girl jammed in the shed. Been sitting there pretty much untouched for 4 years now :(
One day I will have the time to get to it.

Camera241.jpg

Camera244.jpg

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
haha! the numberplate on my GC galant 4door was SWO 947! They must have been registered only a couple of days apart :)

Some TLC and she'll be sweet.. bit of cancer by the window frame, anywhere else?

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Just a bit in the lower front gaurds as all 70's cars get, lol
But it is pretty straight and rust free. Took me 4 or 5 years of searching to find the "right" one :p
Yeah, I gotta get into it, but just can't find the time, as disappointing as it is when I see it sitting there :(

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Need it back under your own roof - then you'll get motivated. If its hidden away in storage, you'll never get to it!

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
thats the problem, I dont have a roof for it :(
We now have the VR-4, Janes new MX5, her parents live with us so their Camry and still have Janes MX6 to sell, no shed thats the inlaws house/my games room and only 3 undercover parks :(
I will get to it one day.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I thought of you last night Jase - spotted a GSR coupe coming out of Adelaide airport...(not quite GTO but pretty close!)

Top Bottom