My Legnum Inspection

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
So any word on what's happening yet?

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
wow that was a really nice legnum with losts of goodies... look at the before and after pics fark that is bad... so you letting you keep the car and paying you out or whats hapening mate. best of luck

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
nothing is wrong with the cable ties!!!!! FULLY WROTE "LOOKS GOOD MATE"

but he should of wrote LOOKED GOOD MATE.... CAUSE THE CAR IS FARKED NOW look at the pics in his link he posted. its the legnum that was in the truck crash a few weeks ago

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
na he wont get a replacement as he has his galant. but what a waste of a very nice legnum :( would of been good to seen cruzn the streets of adelaide and to of seen what it had at the wheels on the dyno day

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
I finally got the car home on thursday. I just have to get the damage assessed and go from there. I had to manipulate the rear quarter off of the wheel so I could drive it. Just going slow up and down my street I can tell the potential it has/had. A bit weird driving a car with a door that doesn't close and no window on the tailgate. I'm toying with the idea of slowly repairing it to its former glory if I can get a good compensation and keep the car depending on the estimate.

Also Michael this car has an exhaust note to rival yours

ZEUSvsHADES

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jared
Drive
manual 97 COTY legnum
what a sad site :( if you decide to bring it back to life but for some strange reason dont want the spoiler or you part it out, is now an appropriate time to call shotgun?

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
what a sad site :( if you decide to bring it back to life but for some strange reason dont want the spoiler or you part it out, is now an appropriate time to call shotgun?

If he wants to part it out or sell the spoiler off then he will say so in his own time!!! Just let it be for now he has only just got it back and is STILL deciding what to do, when and IF he does part it I'm sure he will make a FS thread!!!

mchieff

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dennis
Drive
Legnum
Cable tie hard pipes - thats a $400 saving right there lol
I assume this JDM ghetto mod actually works? I am flush with cable ties at the moment....

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
What Michael said, everyone be patient i'll update my plans when I find out more

The spoiler is missing a side plate and has a few cracks on it, I have looked at the possibility of reproducing them through a guy I asked about repairing it, but not sure what copyright or ethics I would be braking. This isn't an expression of interest either.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Sad sad sight indeed.

Mathew, I found out the other day, the guy who was changing the tyre on the truck was a family friend, his partner was in the car parked in front of the truck too. Very lucky boy.

Top Bottom