My New Red Beast

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I used to know a girl who rallied one of these. She said it was indestructible.

I'd love to do that! Ahh... one can dream.

As for the car, it look's amazing for its age. Great find. If it were mine, I'd got two tone and paint from the side trim down black. With the black/chrome rims... omg...

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
'98 VFR 800 / '92 Ford Laser Turbo / '10 Kia Cerato S
How mine was:

It had been completely straightened, kitted & turbo'd (was and N/A FWD). It was getting painted some Lancia orange with a heavy gold pearl (250ml / litre of paint) and a satin black bonnet with black mags.

I got sick to death of spending so much money on it and sold it for a pittance, he guy that bought it then put it into a dirt mound at ~150kph, down a 4m embankment into a storm drain, through a pile of 2' rocks (ie each rock was 2', not total) then into a concrete wall. I have pics of it through a HUGE amount of modifications, and it destroyed too :)

tx3_1.jpg

tx3_2.jpg

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Car looks really clean! Wow, that interior and engine bay is spotless :)

I say go the black time attacks with red lip, looks better than chrome lip!

I haven't ever been much of a fan of coloured lips but in some cases (like this one) it looks great!

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Black with chrome lip looks wrong, kinda Sydney-spec. Lasers will only look really good done track style.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Nice car Man, I used to own one before I got the VR4.

If you need a front custom FMIC speak to BRAEFABRICATION on this site he has

a nice kit for these.

G

Unregistered
cheers Rob, i might do that when i have some cash :)

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
I used to have one of these too. Started life as NA FWD and ended up turbo'd and a tonne of other stuff.

60291c2ff64441d280ea6f00420b663f
60291c2ff64441d280ea6f00420b663f

Unfortunately the Mazda/Ford AWD gearboxes are made of glass, so make sure you have an emergency g/box fund

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
as good as the black with polished lip looks, its been done to death as well. that why i went a metalic blue rim and polished a custom lip on the most unlikly rims lol.

and before pauly comments.. GREEN TE37's!

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
very nice car there tim, congrats with the purchase. where did you find that??? go the black wheels with silver/chrome lip and dump the ride lol cant wait to see updates lol

Top Bottom