My Old Mitsubishi Galant 7G

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Hey,

thought id post 2 pictures that i had in my usb of my old galant that i owned about 10yrs ago for 5yrs.

Car was brought i think in 2000 by memory end up selling it in roughly 2004 to a guy in Dubbo was a 7g with a 4cyl motor, at the time was going to try and drop a evo 2 motor in, but very lack of funds then and had to sell it sadly.

Either you like it or hate it - i know the bodykit was a bit to much but back then custom kits was the thing everyone wanted including me haha.... at the time i loved it but now i probably would have went with something abit simliar.

But i always think whatever happened to it - i heard from someone that it was in a accident about a year after i sold it but dunno if its true .

000_0267.jpg

000_0266.jpg

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Yup i agree with Chris..the body kit is fine..the rims however could do with a major update..otherwise looks good!!

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
I like it, and 10 years ago it would have turned most heads. Would still turn a few now days.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
No offense, but I can't stand front bars with massive fog light mounting spots.

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
No offense, but I can't stand front bars with massive fog light mounting spots.

Yeah seriously don't take offense, if you can fit your thumb in-between your guard and tyre Steve won't like your car lol

None taken haha, like i said that was 10yrs ago, something different back then plus i bet most of us 10ys ago liked something and now probably would never think of doing it to the car ;)

marc.r

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
marc
Drive
purple legnum
when I was a kid I used to think those 7g galants looked awesome. they still look pretty good.

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Is that near Botany Bay with the M5 overpass?

Haha i think so, its a few miuntes away from Brighton, it just before you get to that tunnel where the planes are taking off and landing above you.

I like it a lot =)
Show us your new build up Fady =)

Will do soon - well of what i have done so far, but funny thing as much as i brought stuff for the 7G i have been thinking for a while just to sell and buy a 8G sedan Galant, will decide towards the end of the year on what to do.

Top Bottom