Naked DSL

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Can anyone direct me to a provider that can offer me a decently priced Naked DSL service that does NOT require me to first have a connected & active landline?

I'm moving to a new unit & don't wish to have to connect a home phone simply to get it disconnected for Naked DSL, as there are hefty cancellation fees.

Cheers.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I'm with Internode and pay $80 for 200gb. They've been perfectly fine, no drop outs, good customer service. They cost more than the likes of dodo, TPG etc. but their service is second to none.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
$80 for 200GB on Naked & I'm nearly back to what I'm paying now for TPG plus a landline anyways.

Just signed up with EscapeNet for 200GB for $60. We'll see how they go.

Internode have a special for Naked DSL on at the moment. Of course it's not available in my area.

Come on NBN !!!!!

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Thanks for the heads up on the 150gb special with Internode. Just changed to that as I never go near the 200gb I currently have available.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
I pay $54 per month for 200G Naked DSL including VOIP and $50 of free calls with Adam Internet. :)

When I ring support I get an English speaking person with no accent who understands me, I understand them and he lives in the same state as me. Beautiful!

The only issues I have ever had have been Telstra's fault.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
When I signed up for Internode I was living in Melbourne, so I'm afraid Adam wasn't an option. The only reason I stuck with internode when I moved to Adelaide was due to contractual reasons.

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
soooo... from my understanding... you want adam naked?

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
I switched to Exetel too. I was actually with Internode prior and the speed hasn't changed but the price is much cheaper so I'm quite happy with it.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yea I was with Exetel when I first did a move to Newcastle. The VOIP gets taken away if you don't make a minumum number of phonecalls on the plan I had.
Plus they really didn't like you calling for support. It was always like talking to some arrogant kid in his bedroom while his mother was washing his clothes lol...
That was a Naked DSL plan too, but I can't see plans for that anymore?

Currently waiting for EscapeNet to hook up Naked at my new place. I don't technically end my tenancy at the old place until the 21st so I'm leaching as much as I can through the existing internet there before I take it out.

Top Bottom