Need help please...!!! Auto to manual conversion

Bodbod

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jamie
Drive
Legnum
Im doing an auto to manual conversion. I have these plates that go on the flywheel somehow. I need to know what they do, where they go? E.g. in between crank and flywheel or in between flywheel and bolts? There are 3 plates.... what order do they go in? please help... this has been a nightmare :(

Bodbod

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jamie
Drive
Legnum
Im doing an auto to manual conversion. I have these plates that go on the flywheel somehow. I need to know what they do, where they go? E.g. in between crank and flywheel or in between flywheel and bolts? There are 3 plates.... what order do they go in? please help... this has been a nightmare :(
And also i bought a spiggot bush but it seems that it doesn't use one? Also confused.... :/

Aleks

NuggetVr4
First Name
Alex
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant vr4 type S
Two go behind the flywheel one infront on the bolts

Bodbod

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jamie
Drive
Legnum
Got it all done just doing the wiring.... ive used the wires from the black plug that goes to the auto box. Park wires together and wired the reverse lights on the same row... but what about the second row? Do those wires go to the plug on the manual box?

Bodbod

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jamie
Drive
Legnum
Ok think ive figured it out.... all i need to know is what wire is what on the speed sensor. White yellow black.... im guessing one is 5v one is negative and one is the signal.....?

Aleks

NuggetVr4
First Name
Alex
Drive
Mine was the same plug as the auto on the front diff on top, as long as you get that steel retainer clip on its all good. The only issue i had was the inhibitor. Kept blowing fuses even when i bridge it at the pcm. So i just made a temp start harness. Im a lazy fk, dont even have reverse lights ;)

Aleks

NuggetVr4
First Name
Alex
Drive
Fl, its the clip identical style to your tps, same spot as the auto

Top Bottom