Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Link to original post by dimi_108 here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, here are the exterior parts numbers and references for your leggie/galant VR-4

Just print and circle then take to mitsubishi.
Saves a lot of time and hassle for them to search and most probably tell you that they can't get them (because they're lazy). With this you can take it straight to them and get what you need!

caps-leg.jpg

caps-vr4.jpg

G

Unregistered
I'm gonna get every single one of them. Then stick them all over the back of your Leggy.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
thats gona look so HOT! what do you think, an extra 20hp just from the first sheet alone?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
nahh, just put a GDI sticker on it and leave everything else off. Most people see the D and assume diesel. If you keep your VR-4 looking stock from the outside, you will have a LOT of very confused Holden and Ford drivers :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Great idea Brad, anything to confuse those holden commodore drivers..... Hang on? what am I driving again?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'm almost tempted to de-badge and stick on a Magna chrome badge in its place :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Oh now that would be funny. How many P platers would be buying magna wagons after being blasted at the light's by what looks like a family car!

G

Unregistered
might steal the turbo diesel sticker off the work ute. haha

Top Bottom