New car comes with new challenges

G

Unregistered
Well as most know recently was wife's birthday so I kinda got her a little something
e407f3d0.jpg

So anyhow the challenge. Well As any new model a forum would shortly arise to support the new model but it has to grow, and it got me thinking bout how it was once the same for the ole 8g vr4s.
Pinfold and help was scares as members had to input on everything, now there's stickys for miles with loads of info,write ups,articles,pictures to help the fellow newbie Vr owner. And how us with the new outlander getting info is SO hard as its still a fairly new evolving model and worldwide only a few hundred members makes info so so so hard to comeby. .
And it's times like this I think of this club forum and appreciate it and it's members and what it is especially now to be able to rely on the fellow members for info and advice.
sooo I would just like to say thank you guys and keep it up...

Oh and if there's anyone out there with outlander or Evo x knowledge and the infamouse 2005-2011 mmcs please please take the time to read this thread and help me out lol

http://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-outlander-10/jdm-outlander-parts-42637/

thank you

Top Bottom