New from Sunshine Coast - Brent // QLD

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Seeking to buy a Legnum up here.

Anyone up this way currently have one with good knowledge and experience with these vehicles?

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome to the site. Lee is your man, I hope you find what you are after :)

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Brent,

I haven't get my car on the road to show you unfortunately but if you PM Naughtika, he is in Brisbane and might be able to meet up to show you his Galant.

If you have other questions that you can't find answers to, PM me and I'll do my best to help you out.

Or if you're really brave you can give me a ring :) <PM Me>

cheers

Lee

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
There is already heaps of great info on here about choosing a car AND we have the best importers on hand HERE to help you through the whole process. Feel free to ask any questions in our gen or tech areas, We also have a few blokes from NZ who have been driving these puppies for quite a while and are a wealth of information.

Damn, I just realized we really do have our shit together here! :p

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
LOL welcome along Brent, you're in the right state, if you dont want to wait for a personal import, theres plenty of legnums in dealers up there.

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Yeah, it seems that way, but some are asking big prices.... Have to wait and see! did you import yours or buy local?>

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Welcome aboard

Myself and my hubby Peter_D have a white 97 legnum we live in the Redlands, Brizzy,.
Pete wanted the leather untill he realised that in summer it will be very hot so was happy to go the standard seats. We got ours from Brisbane Unique cars for just under 16,000. We also looked at Motorman they had some nice looking cars but a bit higher price. if your inerested they have still on their site which we looked at when we were there a Black 98 manual,leather,factory sunroof,BBs wheels.Greddy turbo timer for $20,000 with only 52000klm's.
Cheers Mel-D

gtodave

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
david einam
Drive
galant 7g & 8g
hi Brett from david on bribie island,
i am waiting to get my legnum out of complaiance as are quite a few
others on the forum.
much cheaper to import but you have to be prepared to wait 3/4/5 months for the car.
i am getting 1999 white legnum type s with aftermarket intercooler and piping kit,exhaust,bov,electronic boost control,rev/speed meter,turbo
timer for about $10,000 registered.
david on bribie

Top Bottom