NSW New Legnum owner from the Hills

DAJrme

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jeremy
Drive
'00 Legnum VR4
Greetings fellow OzVR4 members,

My names Jeremy and I'm from the Hills District (Cherrybrook to be specific). I am the proud owner of a white automatic (yea yea I know...) 2000 FL Legnum which I bought at the end of November last year but haven't really spent that much time on the forum until now. Looking to get involved with the community and converse with fellow drivers.

Bought the Leggy with around 106,000kms on the clock (now 109) and recently had its 100k service with papers and everything (lucky me;)) and while its not perfect (couple of small hail dents on the hood and a cracked taillight garnish), I love this car to bits! :)Other than the aftermarket stereo system that came with the car it is pretty much full stock and I plan on not doing too much to it at the moment, probably just do some typical accessory mods like exhaust/FMIC/cooling/suspension etc etc. Don't want to play with engine internals just yet.

More pics will come in the future and I look forward to getting more involved with the Legnum community :)

Cheers!

20151123_135933.jpg
20151227_144820.jpg
20151228_100313.jpg
20151228_100339.jpg
20151228_100359.jpg

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome aboard, Jeremy.

Unclepaulie's infamous welcome template, version 15.13e

Stuff you need to know:
- Forum rules

Stuff that could save your life:
Do not buy aftermarket suspension parts, especially Lower Control Arms (LCAs)

- This is what happens if you don't replace your control arms
- Recall check using your chassis number

Useful threads:
- INDEX - Look here FIRST
- Guide to Galant & Legnum common problems
- The most important thread on the forum. MUST READ
- Staged Upgrades
- Legnum/Galant Production Info

Posting new threads is restricted by default. For full access you need to be a Premium Member ($15 a year):
- Upgrading your account

Please read before selling anything on this site:
- Rules for posting in the classifieds

Top Bottom