New Member - Bob // Victoria

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Hi Folks,

I've just found out about these weapons and am very keen to trade the MPV in on one. I have done some research and am going to test drive a unit this weekend. Hope I keep a clear head and dont buy on impulse. :D

I currently own a 1990 Vr-4 jspec auto as a daily driver and am looking forward to having a wagon version in the drive as well.

I am keen to have a Super version with a moon roof in the drive provided they are not tooo expensive :(. I have checked out the Vic car wash and the calander you guys are really well organised. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Here are some photos of my rig.

Cheers

Attachments

• vr4.jpg
    vr4.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 35
  • vr4v2.jpg
    vr4v2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 20

amulday

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Sam
Drive
1985 Toyota AE86, Chasing a Black Facelift Legnum.
Sweet 2 Tone VR4 Gooch.

I used to own a 92 Aus spec VR4 with evo 3 exhaust manifold/turbo.

Also looking at getting a Legnum!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Welcome to the forums, Bob :) That's a sweet looking ride you've got there - I'm sure you'll love a legnum! You can find a lot of info on the forums about what options each version of the car has and there are plenty of helpful guys around to answer any further questions you might have.

In the not-too-distant future we should also have an FAQ up that will answer a lot of common questions people new to the cars might have.

Welcome and enjoy! :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Howdy Bob.

Good to see another 4G63 owner making the switch. I might have to buy an old VR-4 as there will be a few on the market now ;)

You are in the right state (VIC) to do some research on the Legnums, the Victorian boys have really got their shit together with their carwash meets. So get along to one, and see what all the fuss is about :D

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
Thanks Folks,

Looking forward to test driving a legnum this weekend.

Keen to get along to the car wash meets as well.

Thanks for the support

Cheers

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Hey Bob, welcome!
I am sure all the Vic crew are more than happy to field questions in person at a wash, or just PM us.

These are great cars, and you can buy with confidence. Please post up where the car is you are looking at driving and we can offer some advice.

Nick

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
Legnum for drive

Hi Folks,

Just thinking on turning up to Kamikazi motors and taking one of their units for a ride.

No real hand in pocket yet need to sell the MPV first to work out the budget.

I have never driven a Legnum some say they are very neutral some say they are awesome so I suppose it comes down to individual tasts. All I know is that they look hot! and their specs on sheet are great.

Will love to turn up to a car wash when is the next one I will keep an eye out on the posts.

Cheers

G

Unregistered
Kamikazi have aways got a couple there, make sure you make the next meet we have

Top Bottom