New Member-but not a galant or Legnum owner yet

Perry

Crunching Gears
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 TJ Magna Sports
Hey Guys,

My name is Michael Perry, i'm 18 and own a 1995 TS magna, i may not have a Galant or Legnum(hopefully) i've seen this site and though i would make my self familar with these things. i've started likeing the legnums more and more, i've been looking around on prestige motorspot and a few other sites and have started to want one lol. hopefully when i get off my green p's i can get one. any way heres a few pics of the maggie

PA100002.jpg

PA100005.jpg

PC030017.jpg

G

Unregistered
Hi there Perry and Welcome to OZVR4 ... Hey your on the right track having a Mitsubishi already. I think reading and hanging out on here day by day we'll get u in a VR4 soon enough. Just go through the p0rn gallery of our members cars ... :)
Enjoy

G

Unregistered
Welcome!

Good to see another (possible) AMC convert :p You should recognize a couple of the names on here. Nice looking 2nd Gen by the way, another 2nd gen convert with Series II VRX rims :D

Heres some advice, 'dont' goto a VR4 meet, it will only make you more inclined to get one, and im speaking from experience here :p

Perry

Crunching Gears
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 TJ Magna Sports
Hi there Perry and Welcome to OZVR4 ... Hey your on the right track having a Mitsubishi already. I think reading and hanging out on here day by day we'll get u in a VR4 soon enough. Just go through the p0rn gallery of our members cars ... :)
Enjoy

thants mate, i discovered that a few mins ago and been in there ever since lol

Welcome!

Good to see another (possible) AMC convert :p You should recognize a couple of the names on here. Nice looking 2nd Gen by the way, another 2nd gen convert with Series II VRX rims :D

Heres some advice, 'dont' goto a VR4 meet, it will only make you more inclined to get one, and im speaking from experience here :p

thanks mate, yea i reconize KB (Vr-04-TT) and Buzz buppy. until i can find a nice blue, manual with sunroof and leather i won't be as inclined to get one

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
You mean something like this?

Blue manual sunroof with leather eh? My advice would be to find the blue manual with sunroof, and add the leather after. If you DO find one, great, but I think you'll have your work cut out for you just finding those first three criteria ;)

Oh and make sure you have your cash or your finance ready to go BEFORE you start looking seriously - a rare car like that will be snapped up within hours of auction listing and it WON'T be cheap.

Welcome to the forums! :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hi Michael, welcome to the site.

There are a couple of VR-4's in Orange, so do a search and con someone into taking you for a drive :p

Perry

Crunching Gears
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 TJ Magna Sports
You mean something like this?

Blue manual sunroof with leather eh? My advice would be to find the blue manual with sunroof, and add the leather after. If you DO find one, great, but I think you'll have your work cut out for you just finding those first three criteria ;)

Oh and make sure you have your cash or your finance ready to go BEFORE you start looking seriously - a rare car like that will be snapped up within hours of auction listing and it WON'T be cheap.

Welcome to the forums! :D

yea thats something i was after, i'm only looking at the monetm so yea

thanks for the advice

Hi Michael, welcome to the site.

There are a couple of VR-4's in Orange, so do a search and con someone into taking you for a drive :p

thanks mate, ill do a search later and try and find some one

*goes out and searches now *lol

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Another VR4 victim... when will the horror end? :p

Good luck just looking mate! It will end in tears, it always does lol

Perry

Crunching Gears
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 TJ Magna Sports
Another VR4 victim... when will the horror end? :p

Good luck just looking mate! It will end in tears, it always does lol

thanks mate, i will start serrious looking next year that way i can figure out what the hell i'm doing lol

Perry

Crunching Gears
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 TJ Magna Sports
well last night i had my first ride in one, i send fread (thanks mate) a msg and we meet up and took me for a spin in it. all i can say is OMG!!! they are so nice, even though i was in the passenger seat it was so cool. i had my g/f with me and she was a bit skeptical about me getting one but she came with us as well and it totally chnaged her mind. :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Good stuff mate, I am glad Fred helped you out :)

You must be heaps keen for some VR-4 action now :p

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
not a prob mate.....hope u like em, just keep the boys in blue at bay from now on hey...lol.....

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
G'Day Perry, how are we?

Nice to see another "refugee" come on over from AMC and now that you have a taste for a Legnum/Galant, you know what to do next ;) As a former 2nd-Gen Magna owner, I've loved the shape of them too!

Perry

Crunching Gears
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 TJ Magna Sports
Good stuff mate, I am glad Fred helped you out :)

You must be heaps keen for some VR-4 action now :p

oh yea, i'm looking at the monent lol

not a prob mate.....hope u like em, just keep the boys in blue at bay from now on hey...lol.....

oh yea, very nice car mate, i'll try this time lol

G'Day Perry, how are we?

Nice to see another "refugee" come on over from AMC and now that you have a taste for a Legnum/Galant, you know what to do next ;) As a former 2nd-Gen Magna owner, I've loved the shape of them too!

g'day mate, yea not too bad , yea the amc has gone down a bit hey , any way . there a nice car and there different thats what i like about them. they kinda look like a magna wagon

Top Bottom