New to the Forums...

G

Unregistered
Hey Guys,
Im new to the forums, so go easy!! I run a RAWS Workshop in Adelaide, and we just got VR4s on our schedule!! woohoo, we're very excited!!
So if anyone wants to know anything about RAWS or generally about compliance or importing a vehicle please feel free to throw your questions my way, i've been in this game for almost 10 years now, so I think I can safely say theres not a lot that can stump me!!

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hello there Kylie, welcome to the site.

Which workshop are you from ?

G

Unregistered
Hey, thanks for the welcome, Im from Premium Motor Company

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome aboard Kylie. May have to brace yourself for the torrent of questions, but I guess if you've been in this game for 10 years, you've put up with your fair share of enthusiasts. Have fun :D

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
G'day Kylie, do you work with Jason then?

Kristian (Iron Chef Imports) is VERY excited that you guys have your compliance approval, as are a number of guys who either have their cars with you or have them on the way. I expect you're going to be quite busy with these things!

Welcome along to the forums - I'm sure these guys will make you feel right at home :)

Which workshop are you from ?
DO try to keep up, Mark :p

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Nice of you to drop in and say G'Day Kylie, and its great to see another workshop ready to comply more of our users cars. If only you'd been in operation a few months back I would have sent my one for a South Australian holiday!

G

Unregistered
Adelaide complience = v Cool.

Mines ment to be getting onto a boat now, so I Think it'll be coming your way.

Do you have a policy for people cramping your space 17 times a day to watch on whilst they wait out complience, lol. We can clean the fogged up windows after of course.

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Welcome Kylie, good to see you found our little forum.

My car is coming to you too, ill try to annoy you as little as possible while its there :D

LEG_IT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S Black Manual
Hey kylie, i believe my car is with you guys already. Its the white legnum steve has sent to you guys. You guys got any ideas of how long it will be till government does the paperwork etc... and i can drive her again.
Its great to see you guys have found our sight.
Hope to see you guys soon.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Hey welcome Kylie!! Glad to hear you finally got the vr4 through, hope the other models you had when i was there are almost through too!!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Hey Guys,
Im new to the forums, so go easy!! I run a RAWS Workshop in Adelaide, and we just got VR4s on our schedule!! woohoo, we're very excited!!
So if anyone wants to know anything about RAWS or generally about compliance or importing a vehicle please feel free to throw your questions my way, i've been in this game for almost 10 years now, so I think I can safely say theres not a lot that can stump me!!

Are you single? :p

Sam your car is there - I saw the back of it yesterday when I poked my head in.

Watch out boys - that PMC username changes to PMS every now and again, so be nice to her lol

Top Bottom