zacnz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
zac
Drive
Current 2001 fl vr4

(Previous) 1996 pfl legnum vr4

(Previous) 1999 fl legnum st
Hi guys zac here from masterton new Zealand (The town you pass through going to wellington).

I've been on the forum for a while now and it has been very helpful for all the good information when no one else knows what I'm on about.

I am making this thread now after finally adding a vr4 to the list. Currently I have a 1999 fl pearl white manual legnum and have recently bought a 1996 manual vr4 legnum in trigger mauve for $1000 with a blown diff that needed replacing. After that came the usual lcas and new bulbs and it had a new wof only owing me $1400ish
IMG_20160404_100725.jpg

Here they both are side by side (hope ive put this picture in right) My vr4 still has a fair amount of tidying up to do as its fairly rough. But came with a front mount and what looks to be like some evo 3 Recaros on some questionable rails which I'll be swapping for factory seats again.

zacnz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
zac
Drive
Current 2001 fl vr4

(Previous) 1996 pfl legnum vr4

(Previous) 1999 fl legnum st
Thanks. Yea I haven't been able to work that one out although in saying that the white legnum is a bit odd in general. Registered as a gdi yet has the 2.5 sohc v6... very odd. Was like that when I bought it, never picked up on it till a few months later and passes a wof without issue but still seems strange

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome Zac. You probably don't need this but

Unclepaulie's infamous welcome template, version 15.13e

Stuff you need to know:
- Forum rules

Stuff that could save your life:
Do not buy aftermarket suspension parts, especially Lower Control Arms (LCAs)

- This is what happens if you don't replace your control arms
- Recall check using your chassis number

Useful threads:
- INDEX - Look here FIRST
- Guide to Galant & Legnum common problems
- The most important thread on the forum. MUST READ
- Staged Upgrades
- Legnum/Galant Production Info

Posting new threads is restricted by default. For full access you need to be a Premium Member ($15 a year):
- Upgrading your account

Please read before selling anything on this site:
- Rules for posting in the classifieds

Top Bottom