wookie

Crunching Gears
Premium Member
First Name
Aaron
Drive
LTD and 1300 coupe
Photo0252a.jpg
Hey guys, just thought I'd chuck up a pic of my toy with its new rims. A set of bathurst globes I pulled off a car I wrecked a while back. With a bit of detailing and a lot of autosol they've come up a treat( along with a bit of massaging of the front and rear guards to make them fit!)
Cheers!

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Yeah needs better fitment but fitment would be hard to get on those rear guards. Me rikey anyway. Big fan.

Now give it more front low. What motor are you running?

wookie

Crunching Gears
Premium Member
First Name
Aaron
Drive
LTD and 1300 coupe
tnx guys! It does actually sit a little lower than it shows, where it's parked in my driveway its on an angle but i do plan on taking another inch out of the front in the near future. It s still running the original monster(not!) 1300 but i've got a mild 2 litre and 5 speed sitting at work to go in when this motor finally expires, and 1 day it may see a rotor in it. But at the moment i'm just enjoying drivin it.........
Cheers

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Would be super cool with a PP N/A 12A with big thirsty carbs or something! Proper nostalgic style!

wookie

Crunching Gears
Premium Member
First Name
Aaron
Drive
LTD and 1300 coupe
Wash meet...... i'll have to get to 1. Hmmm PP 12A, nice but i am a bit partial to a hairdryer on the side. Hell i've been thinking about strapping one of those to the 2 litre when it goes in.........

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Looks great dude! =]

Top Bottom