New Windscreen Needed

leekscurlock

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lee
Drive
VR4 Legnum
Hey everybody
Had a bit of a mishap during the week and ended up with a massive crach in the lower left of the windscreen, all because a mate opened the bonnet too high and the top corner of the bonnet hit the screen and crack!!
So im now in need of a new/repacement screen, so does anyone know of any wreckers with a leggy or galant (i assume that series one and two will have the same screen), so i can get hold of a screen ASAP or if anyone happenes to just have one knocking about then let me know.
Many thanks Lee

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Search for "new windscreen" its been covered before

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yea Lee, one of the call-out windscreen replacement guys stocks them, can't remember who but shouldn't be hard to find :)

illuzian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ant
Drive
98 F/L Legnum VR4
I just got mine replaced by o'brien for $560 however I had heater strips in mine and replaced it with one that didn't have any. For the windscreen with the heater it will apparently cost over $1000. The heater strips are for the wipers you can see if you have any orange strips down near the windscreen (and im drunk atm so excuse any typos or grammar errrooooors)

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
If not already done maybe one of the mods should add the O'Brien's windscreen replacement to the parts list sticky.

Top Bottom