G

Unregistered
Hi everyone, my name is Kimberley I have just joined and recently bought a Mitsibishi VR4 Legnum... Lots of helpful info on here :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hi Kimberely, Welcome to the site. Do you have your car yet, or are you waiting for it to come ?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
G'day Kim, welcome to the forums!! :D Yes you're right, there's already quite a lot of good info on here, but most importantly a lot of very helpful people. I'm sure you'll find this an invaluable resource for your new transport machine :)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Hey Kimberley, welcome to the site! Another Adelaide person, soon we ll be giving vic a run for their money member wise ;)

Got any more details to share on the leggie?

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Yes! Someone else from A-Town!

Im dying to know, is your leggie in adelaide already, or do you have the long wait ahead of you? Ive been waiting almost 4 months now and have no idea when it will be ready!

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
Hello Kimberley, And welcome to the team... :D

Got your car yet? Post a few pics...

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Ahhh, you found our little Aussie site then? :p I think the hoard will revolt if you don't show some picks of your ride soon.

G

Unregistered
Hi Kimberely, Welcome to the site. Do you have your car yet, or are you waiting for it to come ?

Hi yes I have my car for about two months, the importer I bought it from in queensland had it complied for me so all I need to do is change the rego to SA....

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Ah is yours the white one with queenslander plates i have heard rumours of then?

G

Unregistered
Hey Kimberley, welcome to the site! Another Adelaide person, soon we ll be giving vic a run for their money member wise ;)

Got any more details to share on the leggie?

Hi Bob... don't know too much about it as yet, it looks very simular to yours only with single fog lights at the front... All I know is that its a 1996 model with a V6 twin turbo and a 5 speed manual.... I need someone who knows a bit about them to fill me in..
Everyone I have taken it to here in Adelaide hasn't even heard of them....

G

Unregistered
Yes! Someone else from A-Town!

Im dying to know, is your leggie in adelaide already, or do you have the long wait ahead of you? Ive been waiting almost 4 months now and have no idea when it will be ready!

Yes I have mine already only had to wait a couple of weeks....

G

Unregistered
Ahhh, you found our little Aussie site then? :p I think the hoard will revolt if you don't show some picks of your ride soon.

lol yes eventually... was having a blonde day.... ill put up a couple of pics today :D

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
No silver with queenslander plates :D

Ah ha. ive also heard of that one up around black wood i think....

Also, take a look at the SA section at the bottom of the forum, we re trying to organise a bit of a meet.

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
How many Bullterriers fit in the back ?
:p

G

Unregistered
Ah ha. ive also heard of that one up around black wood i think....

Also, take a look at the SA section at the bottom of the forum, we re trying to organise a bit of a meet.

Cool thanks Ill have a look :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome to OZVR4 Kimberley... good to see another silver example onboard!

Top Bottom