Newcastle meet 9th October

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Hey guys was wondering if anybody was up for a meet on the 9th of October..Thought we could meet up at Bar Beach as we did the last time and then go for a short cruise or grab a couple of beers..
Also if any Sydney boys happen to be in Newcastle over that weekend do pls join us..the more the merrier!!!
Just wanted to know how many are interested and then we could all decided on where to go for a short cruise or grab some beers...

Cheers
Aamir

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Well we could do it on the 10th as well...if more poeple can make it on the 10th then the 10th it is...

reeve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Warrior:1998 Legnum VR4 Daily:2006 Kawasaki ZX12R
im at work all weekend

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
I just realised that this is the first game of the cricket season, so I'm out, sorry.

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
I thought your social life was mostly of night time, chasing kids who egg your car? Lol

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I'll be in Melbourne, enjoy the meet guys! I wanna see photos =]

G

Unregistered
I wont be there. The 9th is my birthday :p and I probably won't own a mitsubishi then. Theres an MPS cruise on the 10th to Settlers Arms if you wanted to tag along?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
My car is at MEEK that week so hopefully all is good & I might be able to meet up somewhere.

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
new: 98 Leggy Vr4 old: nissan 200sx, honda integra, toyota corona....now i've seen the light.
should be sweet to join you guys on the 10th, i'll be on my way back from kempsey that morning.....
do we have a time??

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Well no time has been set but is open to discussion so we can see the best time to meet i.e. when the most people can make it..

Top Bottom