NickTee aka Nick // QLD

NickTee

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
dirty silvia
Whats up guys

I have been lurking these forums for a good while now and finally made the commitment and picked up Troys 97 legnum with the facelift bumper.

legnum.jpg

Worked out well as I live pretty close to where this was for sale and didn't want to wait to import after reading some of those 6month stories some of you guys posted lol.

Previous Cars Ive owned was a 88 Charade with a cb70 conversion which was pretty fun then moved onto a s13 after getting sick of FWD and now have the legnum to suit my lifestyle better and loving it so far!

Will get some updated pictures asap because its been raining since I got it.

Cheers
Nick

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Welcome on board , well, welcome to the part where people interact with one another rather than just lurking in the shadows :D

I like your choice in ride man, the s2 front bar on an s1 looks ace. Best of both world really, although I'd love to see an S2 bonnet on there too. Dont change those rims man! they look awesome as.

G

Unregistered
Welcome out from the shadows ... Those rims suit that car soo nicely ...

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Welcome Nick, thought I could hear someone sneaking around in the bushes!!;)

Nice ride mate. Any mods planned yet?

NickTee

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
dirty silvia
Thanks.

Planning on a wrx scoop, veilside kit, chromies, glitter plaint, fusion sticker, you know, the essentials!

I haven't thought about mods yet I'm just stoked I'm a VR4 owner but it does need a subtle boost gauge though.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Planning on a wrx scoop, veilside kit, chromies, glitter plaint, fusion sticker, you know, the essentials!

It seems you have a great sense of humour (a definite requirement for all OZVR4 members!) :)

Keep an eye on the East Coast forum and bring it down to the next meet/outing. It's good to see Troy's car went to another member - congrats.

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
Haha i saw a young guy in daddies Holden SS today with a fusion sticker slapped on the back classic go fast bit

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
What is a fusion sticker? Is that like the Jet Pilot decals I see on rear windows? I've always thought it would be funny for someone who flies FA-18s to put a "Car Driver" sticker on the back of the cockpit canopy... LOL

G

Unregistered
What is a fusion sticker? Is that like the Jet Pilot decals I see on rear windows? I've always thought it would be funny for someone who flies FA-18s to put a "Car Driver" sticker on the back of the cockpit canopy... LOL

You get the sticker when you buy an amp or subs, from the brand Fusion, or you can go to any sounds installer and grab one for free

Top Bottom