[NSW] Autosalon

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hey guys, Mitsubishi Club Australia have asked me at the last minute to be in their autosalon stand as another member dropped out.

So if you're not doing anything on saturday or sunday, feel free to drop by Olympic Park, Homebush and my car will be on display...not sure where exactly inside...I've never been to an autosalon before hahah...I have a feeling my car will be the most stock car there!!!

I might not be there on the saturday, but I'll definitely be there on sunday. Aaron, the guy looking after the stand, will be there all weekend though.

I'll remember to take my camera ;)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Nice promo girls at Autosalon :p

Paul, you must resist the urge to paint your car metallic pink and put 22" chromies on it after the show :D

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
ROFL!

Damnit hawks...you ruined my surprise :p

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I'll take both still camera and video camera :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
102_0707.jpg

This was taken by a mate of mine today :D

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I don't like stickers on my car lol sorry. And I thought it rude/inappropriate to be advertising a different club that I'm in a stand for.

G

Unregistered
..and a big thanks from MCA goes to Paul for stepping in and entering autosalon at a pretty late stage to replace a member that had to pull out. Thanks!

Car looks tops man

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Cheers man :D I had a ball. Couldn't get over the size of that inflatable Master Chief!!!!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I'm actually swapping wheels with him as his clear brembos and he loves my rims :D They've got the ralliart logo on them too :D

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
awesome :) are they from a Ralliart Magna? Are they still 17x8" 38mm like the evo wheels or are they different?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
They're from an Evo apparently so they're 17x8 38mm. I'll be double checking fitment before the swap just to be sure though.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Some versions of the VRX and AWD Magna's had the Evo 7 wheels as an option from the dealer. I only just noticed this the other day too :D

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I knew some ralliart magna's had wheels that looked like they were from an evo 7, but I never knew if they were the exact same size and offset.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I've got a pic of the ralliart magna rims, they seem to have the ralliart logo written on them differently to the ones I'm swapping for...so I'm guessing these will be Evo ones.

But, again, I'll make sure of fitment before we completely swap.

Top Bottom