Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
So for the Bathurst cruise, the choices are:

19th July (Saturday)
20th July (Sunday)
26th July (Saturday)
27th July (Sunday)

There will always be other cruises if you can't make it either of those dates. It'd be nice to aim for one cruise a month. They don't necessarily have to be as big as this one, they could be short night cruises or anything.

It'd be great to have a regular event though so we can all remember what we all look like :D

Poll is open till 7/7/08 simply so we'll have at least a week's notice from when the poll ends to when the cruise is.

PS: Dave, I totally forgot about your sticker. I'll post it tomorrow! Sorry mate!

G

Unregistered
HHmmm you can only vote once, would have liked to put in a couple of dates for Sat 26th as well.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Bugga, I forgot that option when I made the poll. Sorry! :(

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
well that sucks cant you make it a few weeks before or a few weeks after, that whole time i am away in Adelaide :-( i was wanting to go to this meet

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
1) Not everyone is going to be able to make every meet. The whole idea of having regular ones is so if you miss one you can make the next one.

2) It's hard getting everyone together and from my experience with other clubs the best way is to set a date and concrete it in. Whoever can make it turns up. Otherwise you end up trying to please everyone and the meet never happens or gets delayed for so long that the vibe just disappears.

I'm hoping there will be regular meets, the hardest part is getting it started. Please understand that.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hi guys,

Sorry I've been out of action for quite some time. New job, moved house, no internet, long driving for work etc etc.

Is the cruise still on for this Saturday ? I'm not sure what's happening...

I just got home from working in Wellington. Drove through Orange, Bathurst & Lithgow & over the Bells Line Of Road. Car gripped like a dream !

Any ideas what's going on ???

Mrk_VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Yeah whats happening? I'm headding to Bathurst tonight to see my family, so if there is some sort of cruise on over the weekend i'll come meet up when you guys arrive in Bathurst.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
OK well unfortunately guys I am out this Saturday .. :cool:

Our new bed is being delivered tomorrow, plus our dryer is being fixed, plus my mother is coming up for a visit...

I will be in Sydney next Saturday & should have some time available in the afternoon if anyone has any time ???

G

Unregistered
Yeah whats happening? I'm headding to Bathurst tonight to see my family, so if there is some sort of cruise on over the weekend i'll come meet up when you guys arrive in Bathurst.

Im keen for sometime on sunday.

Around lunch/mid afternoon would be good.

Thats if your still in bathurst then?

Mrk_VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
I've got to head back to Sydney for soccer on Sunday arvo so won't be in Bathurst then, i'll be leaving mid morning. Dad says he often see's you (your car) at netball so i may see you there today, keep a look out for a blue legnum (not that it would be hard to spot as it's the only other one in town). My sister is playing at 2:15pm so i should be down there shortly after they start.

Top Bottom