VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
This is directly quoted from Mitsubishi Club Australia:

aza013 said:
ok PPL its time to start up the club events again :twisted: spring is in the air :lol:
So lets kick it of with a driveinn movie night.
we will meet up at Hombush (P6F) for the ppl not out west and then drive out to Blacktown for the movies, the west ppl will meet at the driveinns.
the meet time will be 16:30 hours (4:30pm) depart at 17:00hours (5pm)

this will also be put up on the FTO site and if some one would like to put it on the VR4 & other mitsi sites that will be ok, BUT there will be no hooning, burnouts and so on at this event, same as any event held by the clubs.
If there is any of this the partys doing this will be sent away NO IF'S OR BUTS!

The date is Sept 20, which he didn't mention there lol

I think I'll be going, I just need to know if they use a frequency higher than 90 for the sound, if they do I can't go :(

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
i think i will be thee aswell for a bit probably cant do the full movie thing, got my partners uncle 60th that night, i know what i would rather be doing though. any one else coming? should we meet some where first and cruise in together to homebush or at least park up together....... i will be coming from liverpool direction if any body is out that way?

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
they do use a frequency higher than 90herts thingys. but they do also have the box things to stick on your window that you plug in. they are just off to the side. if i stick around for the first movie i have a booster in my stereo so we can listen that way..... just have to search for the frequency first.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Daniel, my mates have organised a night out for my bday on Sat night, so I can't make it. But don't let that stop you because the MCA guys are a real good bunch to hang with. The first time I met them was at autosalon last year and they were funny as hell :D

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
OH NO, Solo mission, well if any one else is around.....i am still heading out to homebush......happy bday paul.:)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Happy birthday Paul mate !!

I'll actually be down in Sydney on Saturday to see my parents & family on the last weekend before my wedding on the 27th. I'm interested in popping by at the meet at Homebush, but I won't be able to make it to the drive in though.

So I might see you around there Daniel ??

P.S. I've been super quiet on here lately as I've been so busy with work & fine tuning the wedding details !!!!

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
sounds busy brad, good work. yes i will be there, but don't think the movies will happen. will probably cruise over there with them but won't go in. will have to get back to a raging 60th b'day party:banghead: same car park as last time isn't it?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hi Daniel,

Yea mate it's the same carpark as our last VR4 meetup !

I'll try & remember to bring my camera & tripod again.... looks like we'll be the only Legnums there ?

VR4 represent ! :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom