[NSW] EVONATS

G

Unregistered
Anyone headed down to wakefield this saturday for a look??

Im heading down but staying only for a little while as im heading to to the coast about lunch. If anyone else is interested in driving down as a small group post your interest here, should be pretty elite i think there is about 65+ entrants and the event is now being backed by the likes of Ralliart Aus, Just JDM, MRT, Toyo Tyres and BEL Garage.

ATM im thinking maybe a 7:30 meet at Orangegrove maccas and leave about 8am to head down the hume to Wakefield.

Spectating is free

More info can be found here
http://www.evolutionoz.net/forum/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=47&sid=ea052059a8e1fc4002948eca67922636

Anyone keen??

Cheers
Marc

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
If I had my car I would go for a look, but I don't :(

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I saw some of the cars that are going down from QLD yesterday - it should be a good show!

I'd recommend getting along to them if you're close.

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
Damn, i thought i would have had more of a positive response on this one, should be a specticle thats for sure not often you seen these amounts of evos in the one place, let alone being fanged around wakefield :p

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I would've gone if it wasn't for the fact that I need a weekend to do absolutely nothing this weekend. Ever since I got the car I've not had a weekend to myself!!

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Damn, i thought i would have had more of a positive response on this one, should be a specticle thats for sure not often you seen these amounts of evos in the one place, let alone being fanged around wakefield :p

Us New South Welshman are a bit slow to catch on to the VR-4 bug ATM. It seems the other states are far ahead of us. It's probably because the RTA are rip off c#*t's :)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
And there's no compliance workshops in NSW yet. Vic and Qld have so many as they have the compliance on their doorstep.

But the whole rego process in NSW is bullshit lol

G

Unregistered
If I had a Legnum now I'd go too. Maybe next year.

I thought NSW has one compliance shop, right Hawks?

I'm new to dealing with the RTA having moved from QLD to NSW, just how crap is the rego process here? I know how crap the car insurance is here in NSW, nearly double what QLD wants.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Emanual, there is a compliance place listed on the DOTARS website for NSW, but I don't know who there are (mine is being done in QLD)

You will soon find out about the RTA :( The rego process isn't that bad, its the fact that the RTA charge you for everything and anything that really sucks.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
It's just a pain in the arse. Anyone to do with anything to do with car inspections in NSW has something stuck up their arse and they take it out on you.

At least that's my experience. I can't wait to leave NSW.

G

Unregistered
Ah well due to lack of interest from you guys im going down the coast to the workshop, try and get the coupe all ready for next week and maybe put a day in on the GSR.

Still going to evonats in the sat morn, but coming from coast if anyone does go and want to catch up.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I'll catch up with you the weekend after Marc if you want

Top Bottom